Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Impulse VZ R8, First HSV, 300RWKW

<andy9>

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 6.0LTR M6
I've baught a few cars through dealers and never had a problem. This is just one of those things I guess, aw well new clutch is going in today probly won't pick it up till Monday though

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
my clubby came from a dealership,, and everything that went wrong they had fixed

Macca86

Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6T Ute & a ZX6R
Most (and Ill stress the word 'most') dealerships will look after you reasonably well. I guarantee you more dealerships get ripped off by customers (people trading in cars with known problems, people buying a used car & coming back in 15,000km after purchase and wanting a new thermostat under warranty and kicking up a big stink and end up getting it etc) then what people get ripped off by dealerships. lol.

Also, a bit more on-topic, damn I love this car. Always have. Wish I had the money when it was for sale Id have bought it in a heartbeat.

<andy9>

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 6.0LTR M6
Also, a bit more on-topic, damn I love this car. Always have. Wish I had the money when it was for sale Id have bought it in a heartbeat.
Thanks mate, and I'm glad you didn't buy it Cose then I wouldn't have! I love it, misses is learning to drive at the moment it's a fight between driving her car or mine! (She won't drive the clubby)

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Thanks mate, and I'm glad you didn't buy it Cose then I wouldn't have! I love it, misses is learning to drive at the moment it's a fight between driving her car or mine! (She won't drive the clubby)

Lucky for you, my missus prefers to take my Senator rather then her Berlina (and she has a heavy right foot) :(

<andy9>

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 6.0LTR M6
Well picked the car up today, and wow what a difference, pedal feels almost factory no more shudder and is easier into gears, will make daily driving so much easier.

<andy9>

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 6.0LTR M6
Spending the weekend in bright for me and my partners anniversary. We went over mt buffalo today for a drive and lunch. Averaged 25ltrs/100kms haha. was a awesome drive though nice and twisty. Makes me want to get coilovers and upgrade sway bars though. Took some snaps car is filthy though
be5e8ege.jpg
y6y4umus.jpg

<andy9>

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 6.0LTR M6
quick polish yesterday few happy snaps. no updates just enjoying getting out and about in the nice weather

<andy9>

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 6.0LTR M6
Your getting close mate, yours is looking the goods. And I can't believe you found a genuine spoiler!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free