Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Inconsiderate people in car parks

commoVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 VT
To those of you that think this is a good idea, I would really think twice about this.
Ages ago there was a post about people parking to 2 spaces and how much it pisses people off because they think there cars are so much better then everyone elses.
So just a word of warning, if you take up two spaces then be prepared to have a metal pin strip down the sides of your car when you return. People have been known to key cars just for that reason. I am agains it and would beat the living piss out of someone if I seen them do it. Im just letting people know that it does happen!

I'd follow the advice of parking as far away from the entrences as possiable that.

so your saying that if you saw someone do it, you would walk up to them and 'beat the living piss' out of them...
for some reason i highly doubt that

Mike08

No Back seat drivers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute
It's all an unfortunate fact of life for a "Daily" guys.

No amount of care will save your car from people who do not share your level of upkeep in your rides.

It's down to pure luck on the day.

Cheers all.

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
just take up 2 parking spaces, u own a holden, so that means you own the right to use 2 parking spots

i hate idiots that do that
doesn't stop me from parking in the second spot that should be empty

colonelbmx

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black ssv redline ute
apart from one idiot who doesn't seem to car about their nice new ride most might be happy to know that after 4 hours at the dent doctor today at Slacks Creek QLD the dent has disappeared and i'm back to my nice new ute :) and will be thinking hard about my next parking spot..Anyone in need of dent repair i would highly recommend them i was very surprised when i went back to get my car it was a big dint to start with and didn't cost much either.

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
I've been very lucky so far. International now just 2 years old and not a single ding on it. But I do take care where I park as there are plenty of cretins out there that don't give a rats.