Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

index page (not contents page) for workshop manual

RiffRaffMama

Reaction score
Members Ride
Twin VX II Berlinas - "Vanessa" and "Geraldine"

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
It doesn’t work on a phone, iPad or tablet. Has to be on a computer. I don’t know why. That’s just how it is.

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
I’m on my phone, so I can’t look, is that that the one where you click through all the pdfs?
Yes. You click each selection field to navigate to the info required, for the model required.

commodoredave

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt
I think he's talking about the sketchy one that looks like this:
View attachment 254786
Which one are you talking about?
index pages. it will contain a listing of every mention of a topic. eg fuel injector msay be mntioned on 32 pages spread over many different sections. the index would list each mention and the page it is on. The figure above is a contents not the same as index..

commodoredave

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt
The only one worthwhile using is the Holden Factory VT/VZ Workshop manual. That's the one I was referring to. You can get it through the link below - warning, it's around 1.9gb in size so needs to be downloaded to a PC/laptop, not an iphone or ipad (or eqivalent).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Fgnxs7df80ZjBsamhhSm1DaEE/view?usp=docslist_api
This manual you provide the link to comes up in the prepare to download heading as a VE.. Need a VT/VX manual.
Have already downloaded another (allegedly) genuine holden workshop manual and it has everything EXCEPT the index.

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
This manual you provide the link to comes up in the prepare to download heading as a VE.. Need a VT/VX manual.
Have already downloaded another (allegedly) genuine holden workshop manual and it has everything EXCEPT the index.
I provided the link.

RiffRaffMama

Reaction score
Members Ride
Twin VX II Berlinas - "Vanessa" and "Geraldine"
OK. That graphic of the contents page ( its not an index) is the same as the contents page on the manual I have. By any chance do you have an index page(s) for that same manual?
No, like I mentioned in my first response, that particular publication just doesn't have one. I have the hard copy of the manual that was scanned to make that file and it does not have an index, it's not just that it's been left out of the scanned file, it just does not have an index.