Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

indicators

81_vh_holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh commodore/ VC commodore
hi i was just wondering if it is possible to get a set of clear indacators for a VC or a set made up any where if any one can help with this i would be greatfull.

Thanks James

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Hmm i dont think theres is any out there maybe someone might do after market ones as for getting them made up id say that be almost impossible or would cost alot. If your really keen for them convert to VH front gaurds.

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
yeah convert the front to vh they look better anyway and it will go better with your body kit

81_vh_holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
hey i have a VH at home to do the front end change but just is it a hard job to do like alot of work involved?

And also i am looking into getting a bigger piping on my exhust and i have 1-1/2inch on it at the moment and a 4inch dumper and was wondering if it was worth going up to 2-1/2 or up to 3inch or does that make it to loud so it is inecseive noise to the cops?

Thanks James :thumbsup:

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
changing to a vh front end is as ezy as unbolting the bonnet guards lights and taking the bumper off then bolting the vh ones on as for your exhaust the car is a 6 cylinder right? if so 2 1/4 inch system is the go will give you a nice note and keep the cops off your back

81_vh_holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
ohhh ok sunds easy considering that my light are alread out and the bumper id off coz the car is geting painted so that maes it just a few bolts to undo. umm no i have a V8 252 so what would you think bout the exhust

81_vh_holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 253*** not 252

SoulGrind

§ôµÏG®ïñD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SII Calais - VF SSV Redline
ohhh ok sunds easy considering that my light are alread out and the bumper id off coz the car is geting painted so that maes it just a few bolts to undo. umm no i have a V8 252 so what would you think bout the exhust

Get a set of extractors, 2 1/2 inch straight through dual exhaust with 2 1/2 dumpys (or bigger) Small front mufflers and straight through resonators. If you like a nice note with some bass. Stainless steel if u want a good look (expensive though) Some people will say use hotdogs for bass. Personally i find them to bassy and the cops tend to pic on v8s with em.

Even better, if you're in melbourne. Near rowville area, theres a place called rowville exhaust. Richard there can set you up with a sweet system. Just tell him what u want and he'll custom build you a exhaust. I took my car there and was very pleased with what i got. He mainly works on hotrods though.

81_vh_holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
ohh ok that sounds good but im not in melbourne im up in QLD. yeah i have extractors and the dumper just eondering bout the piping and the sound it will make wheather to load or not?

SoulGrind

§ôµÏG®ïñD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SII Calais - VF SSV Redline
you mean loud? it will have noise, but i don't think it'll be to loud. If you were to use a hotdog then you'd have loud. Basically it'll just quiet down the extractors and the dumpers will give more bass at the end of the car.