Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Indy

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
jus wonderin if any of you guys are goin to tha indy this weekend in surfers paradise. i went today first time i thought it was awsome. bloody loud tho

arrow224

Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
I would, if I didn't have uni exams on in a week....

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah its worth seeing apart from all tha wankers round it was really good. got other events like the driftin cars, burnouts, had the v8 supercars aswell

sakid

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU II
i just spent a week on the gold coast and when we were organising the holiday we forgot about indy and we left this morning so i didnt get a chance to go.

wish i planned ahead better..

MaN|aC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 4.2 S/C
ive could of gone there fitting tyres for them but I cbf :)

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
ive could of gone there fitting tyres for them but I cbf :)

You're a tyrefitter? If so that explains the cbf thing completely. :p Seriously, if you get the opportunity again, head up. The noise alone would be amazing, even if you can't see much from where you'd be working.

MaN|aC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 4.2 S/C
I refuse to Indy/Willowbank because the tyre fitters there are kids who have been fitting tyres for about a week and doesnt know wtf they are doing

Also fitting nearly 1000 tyres in 2 days is very hard work :)

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
I refuse to Indy/Willowbank because the tyre fitters there are kids who have been fitting tyres for about a week and doesnt know wtf they are doing

Also fitting nearly 1000 tyres in 2 days is very hard work :)

Ahahaha, fair enough. I just stack the damn things and that makes me unhappy enough. :D

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Yeah i was there Thursday and Friday, the tools that are around kinda **** you off, but other than that i had fun Friday. Im just checking out when **** is on today and im about to head off. This is my first V8 event and bloody hell, i had no idea how loud they were.

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah i was there Thursday and Friday, the tools that are around kinda **** you off, but other than that i had fun Friday. Im just checking out when **** is on today and im about to head off. This is my first V8 event and bloody hell, i had no idea how loud they were.

lol yeah. i was right up against tha fence whatchen them. the indy cars r very quick but i think they sound like **** tho. tha V8 supercars i enjoyed more. and tha drift cars were cool to.