Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Info and Opinions required

Blaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
Blaz submitted a new Showcase Item:

Living in South Oz and would like to put an OTR and possibly extractors and exhaust on my VF SSV Ute (6.0lt).

So my initial thoughts are: OTR and tune - see what the results are like.
If not satisfied then step up with 1 7/8" extractors and a 2.5" Cat back exhaust.
The small amount of shopping I've done, Tekno look like the goods. But that means I have to buy and ship it to SA, then have the exhaust fitted.

Now there are many variations to this setup(s) - so am looking for feed back on best combos, where to go and what pricing to expect.

Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Blaz

Read more about this showcase item here...

VT&VX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim

In reference to "OPINION", my opinion, the title of the thread should be very specific, this is about as general as it gets.

In reference to "INFO" yes, more is required in the thread title.

Obviously, I haven't clicked through because this is not enough 'click-bait' to temp me, but I popped in to raise my concerns about this trend in generic thread titles. I also wonder if this thread title is generated by the member or if it is a default by the Forum.

EDIT: the quote below did not appear in the OP, the first time I looked in this thread. Don't know why. But the title of thread should still reference the content of the thread, that is why we have thread titles, rather than 1, 2, 3, ....., 547 ???? right? o_O

Living in South Oz and would like to put an OTR and possibly extractors and exhaust on my VF SSV Ute (6.0lt)...

Last edited:

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
I know I not going thru links and links when I can read it in one thread.