Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Infringement notice - Blue Park lights

• Thread starter wakesetter_boarder
  • Start date

shazz308

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina V6
If they are illegal they why do they sell them just about everywhere?
i picked up a set from kmart (yes i know...) and still have them fitted. You cant even see these ones with the driving lights on so i dont see the harm.
where to from here?

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
The fact that they are sold everywhere is not the point, its the fact that your not allowed to have them on your car. Retailers couldn't give jack s##t about what you do with them as long as they are making money. To be honest, let it go mate...rise above it.....IF you want to fight this....seek leagl advice, get hold of the roadworthier and aquire his licence number and details and then follow cour proceedings. Most of the time youll get shut down by a legal loop hole that all government organisations, police included, seem to be on. Oh and a lwyer is gonna cost more than $75 bucks...Sorry to be the bearer of bad news mate.

aZk.

Phreddy

Bye SV6 - still love you
Reaction score
Website
www.asr-audio.com.au
Members Ride
VS-II Statey-8
Heh....

You can buy a bong at lots of places too (well, maybe not K-Mart ;) ), but watch out if you get caught using it!! :D