Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

****ing idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

G4orce

HSV Owner
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
Vy Senator Signature 5.7lt auto
I cant park ne where but the front of my house. Yeah the police are just ****ed here. I am thinking of going down and talking to them about this most recent thing because it can be attempted murder but I have not proof. I really want to hurt him, Not his car.

GreenGremlin

Reaction score
Website
www.brockcommodores.com
Members Ride
VK Calais
like i said do the fish sauce trick... that is one godawful stink to get rid of, and with the sunny weather ahead its gonna annoy the **** outta him. from the sounds of it he'll just keep going so i reckon show him that you're the one swingin a bigger set of balls.... be sneaky and cunning like this ****er obviously is, after a while of this when it comes to a head, let him know that whatever **** he pulls he's gonna get it back 10 times worse. sounds like this person needs the Dr. Marten dental plan. this **** must be costing you a fortune though, counsellors, car repairs etc, make sure you document everything that happens, dates times whatever, it might come in handy down the track if all of a sudden the police decide to believe you.

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
What's revenge going to do, seriously?

He'll just get more pissed off, and the damage will be more serious.... yep great solution.

No offense, but the number of "bash him" responses shows very little intelligence on here...

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
Go and kick is Fvckin Ass !!! If not for your girl... but any one who egg's my car will have my fist in there head !

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
What's revenge going to do, seriously?

He'll just get more pissed off, and the damage will be more serious.... yep great solution.

No offense, but the number of "bash him" responses shows very little intelligence on here...

Seems like ignoring him is doing a whole lot of good as well.

Im against doing anything to a car, because to me its kinda gutless. Go down talk to cops, if you report it a couple of times, they are eventually going to go around and chat to this bloke. If it doesnt work, go confront the bastard, give him an ultimatum, "keep doing it ill post the pictures around town"

Either that or take a trolley pole to his knee caps.

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
I dont mean to be mean but i re read this thread and we all sound like keyboard heros. Your first mistake is posting on a public forum. Your second is you continue to let this guy get to you and your third is you keep going to the police. STOP IT. Should have flogged him from the get go but you didnt and now your in worse mess. Hire someone to look into his activites like a private detective and when you have the evidence you need then go to the police. Im not bagging you, actually i feel for you as it sounds like it sucks big time. Cant use your fists now so use your brains. Out think him and out smart him. Cant protect your car if your locked up. Good luck matey :)

POVRTY

building 5L VB TH 400
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm L98 caprice
i am a key board hero..........The very best!

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
hahahahaha play alot of WOW huh LMAO

spacattack

THE ENFORCER!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Custom VN
DUUUUUUUUUDE!!!, been in kinda the same predicament, used this little effective tool havnt heard a peep since :yeah: ( enter her pic in place of that strippers :), so when people turn up they'll see her and think HELL YEH THERES THE STRIPPER!!! :whistling , very effective :whistling ;)

12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.