Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

****ing idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emackulation

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 HSV VP GTS
**** this, get your video camera, set it up facing your car, get him on tape. U cant keep letting him do this over and over. Or catch him on your property and walk out with a tyre iron and **** him up.

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag
Or catch him on your property and walk out with a tyre iron and **** him up.
Not a good idea. I did something similar to my EX-GF's boyfriend when he would come past my house late at night , he would knock on the doors and windows and 1 night he put the garden hose under the front door and turned it on.
So a few nights I waited for him, then I caught him walking up my driveway, and beat the crap out of him. From all the noise and shouting, my neighbours called the cops, as the arrived they saw him running down the street. I was the one charged with assault, he was a mess and my hands were red and cut, and it cost me $8K in lawyers fees to get the charges dropped. Although it was worth it, it happened 6 years ago, and he is still sh!t scared of me till this day.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
kidnap and torture!

otherwise hired helps always good:thumbsup:

one that works well is paying junkys to do your dirty work, you'd be surprised what a junky will do for a few hits and best of all there usually to fried to remember what they did and hate talking to cops.:D

molitov ****tails also work a charm if you want to damage things

thats really all i got now just be creative!

kellyvk

kellyvk
Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais 5L/ vk commodore 6
i would say revenge and play his game
but legally that wouldnt be the wisest idea
just get some witnesses together and go back to the cops
Yes revenge may feel good at the start, but then it can back fire. If she was any decent lady, she would tell her man to stop harrassing you, or better, not even be with him. Sounds ridiculous what he's doing, he cant have much to do with his life, hopefully you'll get over her, as if they've lied before, they'll do it again, and if you go around their place just to check things out, you could be bringing on more trouble, just try and let them think its not getting to you, even though it would be. I've had some people not let up, in a few different circumstances, you'll meet all sorts in life, you just cant give them satisfaction.

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
Guess what? This just keeps getting better. I found out my camber kit bolt was removed and tonight while driving the rear of my car sort of colapsed and rested on my tyre, which then popped. That d#$khead is just getting worse and worse, I could have got seriously hurt. I was going 100km at the time.:bang:

Mate I'm all for letting sh!t slide but that's attempted murder. You could have died. Go around to his house break both his knee caps or cut both his achilies heels that way you'll hear the wheelchair when he tries it again. F*ck the chick mate she's wrong in the head to hook up with a spineless twerp like that. Pay for my ticket mate I'll fly down and do the job myself.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Im in the same boat at the moment actually. This guy i went to school with who was a total ****head to everyone has recently seen me around town and given me ****. Through the many years of high school hes always started fights, then the moment i hit him he runs to the nearest teacher. Anyway bout a month ago he put an axe through the car on the front lawn (which is usually mine) but i parked around the side and got my step dads.

Anyway he saw me today and laughed and said how was your car. And i said it was great. Youre the ******** who cant tell the difference between a Commodore and a Falcon.

Looks like ill be parking around the back for a while :thumbsup:

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
Im in the same boat at the moment actually. This guy i went to school with who was a total ****head to everyone has recently seen me around town and given me ****. Through the many years of high school hes always started fights, then the moment i hit him he runs to the nearest teacher. Anyway bout a month ago he put an axe through the car on the front lawn (which is usually mine) but i parked around the side and got my step dads.

Anyway he saw me today and laughed and said how was your car. And i said it was great. Youre the ******** who cant tell the difference between a Commodore and a Falcon.

Looks like ill be parking around the back for a while :thumbsup:

LMAO well there aint any teachers to run to now.

G4orce

HSV Owner
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
Vy Senator Signature 5.7lt auto
it could be considered attempted murder, but the police will say that it fell out or something so they dont need to do anything and This ****head. I am paying so much money to just fix my car as well as seeing a counsler becuase this is messing with me bad. I would love to take care of this myself but then I will have to pay by the police becuase they will come straight to me. As for the girl she is just being a protective g/f to him becuase he says something she believes it and he has said he knows nothing about all of this. I have just had enought, this has effected me in so many ways.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
mirror him back.

get a potato, spray it black and shove it all the way down his exhaust.

or

(heard of this) pour washin detergent all over his grass or salt his earth.

my personal favorite, brick his rear window. when he gets it fixed brick it again.

but if ur gunna do sumthin harsh. make sure its worth while in case you get busted. least u can go down in style.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
is there anyway you can park in the backyard or something?

If you wanna teach him a lesson. Melt a heap of sugar, put it in a coke bottle or something. Go around to his house, break into his gas tank, and empty the liquid sugar into his tank. Engine = ****ED. But i spose he would have a pretty good idea who it is. But... Seems like your local cop shop is full of lazy buggers who dont do anything so youre in the clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.