Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

****ing low life **** sucker vandals!

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Oh what the ****... that's just not cool o_O

Whereabouts in the SE Suburbs did this happen? I live in Box Hill, and just last week I was driving back from the shops, and noticed TWO cars with smashed windows, and a third patch of glass marbles, all within 100m on the same street.

I don't believe this world sometimes. >.<

The Glen Shopping Center had a few car break in's when i was in QLD, mum didnt tell me till i got back. Scary thing was, she drove my car to work everyday (at the glen) and she never takes the face plate off my stereo and leaves **** laying in my car...

I hate people who touch other peoples cars...

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
Looks like your rear bumper needs a touch up. Debagde it coz i bet they will come and steal them again little ****ers.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Looks like your rear bumper needs a touch up. Debagde it coz i bet they will come and steal them again little ****ers.

Yeah - I couldn't have put the trailer coupling on properly once and it jumped off and dinged up the bumper. I'll put the badges back on though.

Reaper

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Pricks, Always the same, some bastard wants to have something they can't pay for.
Sorry to hear about that, that sucks.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Assholes.

Although you shouldnt imit your search to just older SS's.... at tafe there was a hyundai with SS badges on it:bang:

DND

Banned
Reaction score
I hate little ****ers that do that, thats why i try not to park my car in car park, and i also hate it when people just slam there doors into your car, really ****s me off

Yeah that totally p$@^ me off...I didn't have a door mark in my car untill I caome to this town :bang:....And it looks like the old granny f^#%#ers put a box on the my bonnet while they were unlocking there car and dragged it off to put it in there car not good on a black bonnet

Number 9 Steel Cap to the head should fix them

Jack87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5.0l
i hope you cleaned that off pretty quickly

I missed the little ****s by like 5 mins so i got to it pretty quick. I had to drive about 3 - 4 k's tho and it was just about baked on already.

How much do new SS badges go for?

HoldenMan7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 6 SPEED MANUAL
Yeah that totally p$@^ me off...I didn't have a door mark in my car untill I caome to this town :bang:....And it looks like the old granny f^#%#ers put a box on the my bonnet while they were unlocking there car and dragged it off to put it in there car not good on a black bonnet

Number 9 Steel Cap to the head should fix them

yeah i just try not to take my car to the shops etc anymore, and if i do, ill park it where no other cars are, though thens theres more of a chance some pricks gona do something to the car though i rather take that risk than getting it scratched to death

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
Assholes.

Although you shouldnt imit your search to just older SS's.... at tafe there was a hyundai with SS badges on it:bang:

******** what kind of idiot wld do that. i think blokes with v6 commodores with ss badges is bad enough. but on a hyundai thats beyond belief