Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Insanity Plea Bull####

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
He needs to either be locked up and tortured for as long as he lives, or set on fire. Anything else is too good. Mentally ill or not - you can't convince me he wasn't aware of what he was doing at the time.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
its amazing how people can get off (or try to get off) sentences.
insanity, alcohol affected.. whatever

What I find hard to comprehend is the need for a trial in this instance. If there is a murder or crime and an investigation is launched, then a suspect arrested and charged, you can see the need for a trial where evidence is presented to determine guilt.

In this case though he did it. He was seen doing it and I believe has admitted doing it. So why waste public money on a trial? Just lock him up with no special treatment like being kept away from other Prisoners, let them deal with him as they see fit.

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
Post 2 sums it up, rep given.

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
R.I.P. Darcey Freeman

1DarceyFreeman375.jpg

May you burn in hell you rotten ####!!

886834-arthur-freeman.jpg

I'm a bogan, that is all.

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
Then you don't understand psychology. Not many people do. However it is entirely possible for someone to lose all faculty and have that lead to stupid, irrational and in this case, tragic events. So while a criminal act may take place, it may not be through consious thought.

The typical bogan approach to calling the guy a "maggot" or "animal" or any profanity only emphasises the need for much better education about mental illness.

I'm not defending anyone here or advocating the way our judical system works. I am just pointing out the very serious lack of any sort of readily accesible treatment for mental illness. Not only that, but any sort of method for identifying mental illness.

So while what happened should never have happened, it cannot be said with any sort of certainty that there was any concious awareness or ill-intent. And while unimaginably tragic, I also strongly advocate treatment and acces to care/monitoring of the mentally ill.

There is always a side that will try and use the mental illness as a defence despite not actually being mentally ill, and those sort of sociopaths can usually been seen straight through. Mental health assesment is so extremely important in cases like this one. And if there is a legitimate illness then THAT'S what the cause was, not the "person" who commited it but their illness.

Disagree with me if you like, however disagreeing in this case only means you lack kthe understanding of the issues I'm discussing as they relate to this case.

So you have studied Psychology have you?

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Oh I understand mental ilness very well. I am far from a bogan and feel justified in calling this man an animal.

Please Sashyre don't group this man with animals, most animals will protect thier young with their lives. This 'thing' is not only sub-human, and sub-animal, he is sub-'the #### below my shoes'.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Point taken acarmody. He is lower than pond scum.

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
The justic system should be based on if it can be proved someone committed the crime or not and the results of that crime.

Not ####ing, oh yes wveryone knows he murdered here, so 25 to life in prison! Oh wait, he was having a bad day, he should get of with a lighter sentence and should be rehabilitabled so he can rejoin society.

#### that #### for a joke.

The dog killed his own daughter to get back at his wife, there is not planet on which a man who can do that will ever be in a state to rejoin society.

I totally agree with you in this case, this guy sickens me too.

However, the law is what it is, it doesn't work some of the time, however there have been many studies done where Australian cases were put forward to members of the public with all the evidence brought up in the court room from both sides. What was found was the judge's ruling was more severe than what most people said should be the penalty.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Hmm, I have a friend who has access to an ex-military rifle with no serials. I am happy to train the person in long distance shooting should they want to utilise such a weapon.

Is it illegal to raise such a topic? Probably get more jail term for conspiring to murder than for actually murdering like this ####ing creep.