Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Installers sydney

scolari

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commodore sv6
anyone know any installers in the region of cronulla sydney thanks

Jarro_sparrow

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman II V6
Yeah mate, Cronulla Car Sound at kirrawee are quite good. Had my system installed their. Had no probs and they did a really neat job, especially with the amps and wiring. Also Jb at Miranda and strathfield at Taren Point are options.

scolari

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commodore sv6
how much did they set you back for the amp wiring

Jarro_sparrow

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman II V6
Head Unit, Two subs, Two amps, Two sets of 6" and all up 330 bucks. Both amps were mounted on a amp board attached to the bak of my back seat.

DavoTheGreat

Reaction score
Members Ride
Z Series ClubSport
A friend of mine got a JVC head unit from Cronulla Car Sound but we installed it ourselves. He got a good price though (can't remember what it was now, too long ago).

Went there once while the guy was working on a JVC sponsored Toyota Supra, all very nicely kitted out. The sound system wasn't running when I saw it though, but all the speakers were in place, all with custom fibreglassing etc, looked very tidy. The guy was very friendly and certainly knew what he was talking about.

Genesis

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC SL/E Station Wagon
There's also a place at Blakehurst, up near Sylvania, called Precision Audio.

They do a fairly good job, award winning installs. I worked there for a while, and the installers are awesome. Can't say much for the salespeople or the boss, but the guys out back rock.

Precision Installations

996 King Georges Road, Blakehurst 2221
Phone: (02) 9547 2233

1.gif

I've hosted a road map of the location for you. It's just after KGR splits off onto Princes Highway after Tom Ugly's Bridge coming from Sylvania.

scolari

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commodore sv6
thanks guys for all ur help though i installed it all myself (headunit tft screen amp subs speakers) all pretty easy lol