Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

installing digital climate control

P

pauleee

I am in Melbourne, but i don't have a particular desire to do this modification again as i don't have a ton of time.
I can however give some detailed instructions on what to do... and then you can go and do it and take photos and stuff. I will help if you get in the absolute **** along the way if you want.

Btw, how many other people are interested in finding out how to do this? please post if you're keen to do this mod.

StealthX

Reaction score
Website
www.stealth.nismo.org
Members Ride
HSV VX Clubsport.
Im in! got the electronic climate control unit & electronic vacuum valve pack, lol! almost there!.. i should just find a calais n rip it from that. :-/ bit rare to find a calai wreck out here though :(

SeanV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais V8
pauleee said:
Btw, how many other people are interested in finding out how to do this? please post if you're keen to do this mod.

I'm definately keen. I was just looking at eBay earlier tonight and thinkng I'd love to change over mine to the climate control.

The control unit itself is easy enought to get (there are quite a few on eBay) its the rest of the parts that seem to be tricky.

A guide would be great :bow:

defa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore
i saw a statesman wiring loom on ebay for 150. a complete in cabin loom. me and a mate wrecked a vq but the cabin loom was buggered from an engine fire. i was going to try and pull the loom apart and get the climate control bit out of it but it is too much f**king around. i reckon i could do it with a better wiring loom.

MikeC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Statesman
Anyone else fit a VS evaporator into a VP airbox since 2006?