Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

installing monsta tacho

C

chrgdstatesman

hey people i was wondering if anyone could help me out on installing a monster tacho into ma vs s3 statesman. and i was wondering is it hard or should i just do it my seelf
thankz

ducatis

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
im not sure but unless your into the whole street racing i wouldnt install one... i mean you cant have that bad eyes... up to you

D

death-from-above

you dont understand, he needs another tacho for his auto because the one on the dash isnt big and bright enough :p

deserthead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS III l67 Column Shift Ute
Nah, you got it wrong, its cause the one in the dash doesn't have a flashing light to tell the auto when to change gears! :whistling

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Keep it on topic. I had one installed in my auto car, as I wanted a shift light as it allows you to keep your eyes on other things. And the monster tach was $15 more then the standalone shift light.
AirStrike :air:

C

chrgdstatesman

lol u boyz crack me up. i actually got it for ma birthday so it didnt cost me a cent and i thought why not install it. its not like i can do anithing else with it