Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Interior Cleaning Product Recommendation?

Ceramic

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB RS AWD V6
Keen to make the dash of my ZB look a little better, the police had their radar device mounted in the area pictured and its caused what looks like wear.

Does anyone have any recommendations as to a product that would help restore this material, also keen for a good multipurpose interior cleaner for the doors, dials etc.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Holden17

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 SV6 ute/MY17 LMF SS wagon
Keen to make the dash of my ZB look a little better, the police had their radar device mounted in the area pictured and its caused what looks like wear.

Does anyone have any recommendations as to a product that would help restore this material, also keen for a good multipurpose interior cleaner for the doors, dials etc.

1.jpg

2.jpg
This might be worth a go...admittedly I’ve never used it but it’s inexpensive and if it’s anything like Bowdens other products then it shouldn’t do any harm and a good chance of improving the situation for you...
https://www.bowdensown.com.au/products/interior/magic-rub-bar

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
My digital speedo was attached to the dash top with aviation grade double sided tape, it fell of today after 2 years and left a really sticky, gluey mess.
A mixture of meth spirits and elbow grease eventually got the residue off, followed up with a bit of Mothers Naturally Black, no trace of where it was.