Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

INTERIOR COURTESY LIGHTS for VK VL VN VP COMMODORE FRAMES\HOLDERS

top line

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Sedan V6 3.800
Hi All, Just wanting to know if anyone has come across or has any ideas where I can get replacement Frames\Holders for interior courtesy lights Door to sit in, the actual unit to sit in? Mine broke and I'm having a hell of a job finding some replacements. I just need two frames.

Can't seem to be able to get any hits with google either, I did see them a few weeks ago but have not been able to find them since.
Cheers.

top line

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Sedan V6 3.800
Just wanted to let everyone know I've found a site that sell the covers for the courtesy lights to fit in. The way they were advertised was as
INTERIOR COURTESY LIGHT COVERS VN VP VR VS COMMODORE. I've ordered the parts for $35. Cheers. Not easy to locate.

HarryHoudini

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 VN Wagon..2012 VE Sportwagon.
Good news,throw a link up for future reference.
A lot of country wreckers still have VN/VP's lying about,City based wreckers seemed to have sent them all to the crusher which is understandable as they are nearly 30 years old.
I get most of my bits and pieces from Grafton NSW,there are several wreckers there that will courier bits around Australia including the Car Boneyard which is in a little Town outside Grafton.