Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

internet USAGE!

fkford

Love The Beast!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS exec S2
TPG ADSL2+ 27mpbs for 50 a month.. 60 gig off peak and 70 on... havent found much better

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
hey stealthy, wheres this $75 unlimited TPG plan your on about, i haven't seen it on the site and i check it every week or 2 since they are always changing there plans.

Been with TPG for bout 2 years, started with ADSL since i couldn't get ADSL2+ at my house, then when i moved i got ADSL2+ 120gb (40gb/80gb) for $69.99, then changed the plan to 120gb (60/60gb) for the same price, then changed again to the 150gb (40/110gb) then again to the 150gb (70gb/80gb) then again to the 160gb (80gb/80gb) which was limited to 512/512 once limit was reached.

Just changed it then to the 200gb plan (100gb/100gb) and limited to 2mb/1mb when you reach your limit which doesn't affect me cause I'm on the edge of the exchange so i don't even get 2mb/1mb speeds either way.

But people are right about TPG there customer service and tech support is shithouse but they do answer relatively quickly (max of 20 minutes) compared to other telecoms and TPG actually rings you back about faults, you don't have to chase em constantly, worst thing i had had no decently working internet for 5 weeks (worse then dialup) at one point which turned out to be a mixture of TPG & Telstra ****ups, but other then that its been perfect.

Used to be with AAPT since they had good plans but AAPT's plans is to lure people in with good plans then turn all the plans to **** then back and forward again, they've been doing it for years and there tech support was worse then TPG, took me at least 2-3 hours each time to get each time and every-time they were useless.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I'm not totally sure, but your last comment is probably what happened, they made the plan, got people to sign up, then removed the plan.

Like i said before, wont even think about going with TPG, so havn't payed much attention to whats going on with them