Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Introduction from the uk

Clarkey2311

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 Holden Maloo 255 lsi
Hi all, apologies if this is in the completely wrong section.
I’m about to purchase one of the few uk owned Holden Maloo 255 LSI Ute, can anybody direct me in the right direction of uk forums as detailed as this one… it’s a hive of info but I’m trying to ensure I can source parts etc from the uk before I buy the beast.
Any help greatly received.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Love the UK. Welcome.

There won’t be a UK source of info like this one. Even here in Australia there’s nothing like it anymore.

Sourcing parts will likely have to be from Australia.

Driving the ute there will be amazing. Such good driving roads over there. You’ll make a few home sick Aussies feel better too when they see you cruise though a village.

Clarkey2311

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 Holden Maloo 255 lsi
Cheers for the response buddy.
Final discussions are planned this weekend with the guy who is very reluctant to sell it but I want it, I had family over in Kalgoorlie who I visited as a young boy and have fond memories of watching them race.
It’s got the perfect reg too, H6 HSV
Well I’ll be back to gain as much intel as I can and any help will be greatly received in pointing me in the right direction for parts when needed

gmholdman

Reaction score
Members Ride
v6 in FJ ute
Hi all, apologies if this is in the completely wrong section.
I’m about to purchase one of the few uk owned Holden Maloo 255 LSI Ute, can anybody direct me in the right direction of uk forums as detailed as this one… it’s a hive of info but I’m trying to ensure I can source parts etc from the uk before I buy the beast.
Any help greatly received.
You could give this a try ? [email protected] also Ken Garner 020 8287 4932