Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

iPhone app

joe666_82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SVZ
I think it would be great if they made an iphone app for this great site. What do you all think about this?

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Or you could just get in the interweb thingy and get on here for real....

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
I think it would be great if they made an iphone app for this great site. What do you all think about this?

Who are you referring to as "they"? Anyone can make an iPhone app and I'm sure the owners/admins/mods of this site have far better things to do with their time.

Nanos

Not a Mod
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII LS1 Berlina Wagon
the problem with opening up as web page is its not compatabile with mobile device. In other words it does not scale down or store your log in information. Have to keep loggin everytime from phone. would be good if the forum worked better with mobile browers. it is the year 2010 after all.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
I have never browsed the Internet with a phone. I usually have far better things to do with my time. :D I suspect most people are the same.

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
I have never browsed the Internet with a phone. I usually have far better things to do with my time. :D I suspect most people are the same.

So you only use your phone for making/taking calls? Welcome to the 21st century. Many people use their phones for work (me included) and that requires access to the Internet.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
I use my phone a LOT more for work than most people, so much so that my phone (and all associated costs) is 100% provided by my employer. Browsing the internet is not "work". Every email I send or receive is on my phone (BlackBerry) and it means I am available to any of our clients, anywhere in the world (except on a plane) instantly.

tonza

Beers & Blastbeats
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VX Exec S2
So you only use your phone for making/taking calls? Welcome to the 21st century. Many people use their phones for work (me included) and that requires access to the Internet.

I also only mainly use my phone for making/taking calls and texting really. I must be one of the lucky few who dont need to use the damn thing 24/7 or for work or anything.
$50 pre paid nokia for the win