Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Is fuel a real Bi*%& in the vz ss

greatone

vuss
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss
Lol seriously though, it's a stupid question.

You could live 5Km's from work, and be trying to guage fuel cost/week off someone who has to drive 50km's through the heart of sydney. It gives you no indication at all as everyone drives different distances and through different traffic.

Maybe ur just stupid some ppl go to the same work place everyday 5 or 6 times a week or sometimes there at a site for few weeks, just wanted to know for normal driving what ppl use a week around what amount u dont need to say $71.25 just wanted to know is it between 60 to 80, 80 to 100.

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
lol no joke dude, I drive the same to work every day. What I'm saying is I don't drive the same distance as YOU, so it's pretty silly to make any sort of comparison.

greatone

vuss
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss
lol no joke dude, I drive the same to work every day. What I'm saying is I don't drive the same distance as YOU, so it's pretty silly to make any sort of comparison.

It doesnt matter the distance i drive, im asking u other not myself.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
just wanted to know i know v8s drink fuel but even in city if they use 13.5l or to 16l whats that about $80 to a 100 a week? what do ppl spend a week on fuel?

13.5 liters of unleaded should cost you around $16.20 and 16 liters will cost a little more. I'd probably put more than that in as the tanks hold around 75 liters which will get you a little further between refills. As for how long your 13/16 liters lasts will depend entirely on how much and the type of driving you do.

Hope this helps
Reaper

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Obviously logic is wasted on you.

Have fun.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Classic altho would be 5.7L, anyway how can you ask how much people spend a week everyones different its like asking how much toilet paper does everyone use

Just out of interest are you a folder or a scruncher??? I prefer to fold myself :thumbsup:.

Reaper

dagar187

ls1nder
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ-SS
22.35cms? :p

How bout we get these questions out of the way...

How far do you travel a week roughly?

Do you live in the city or more rural area?

Would you class yourself as a 'spirited' driver (taking off a little faster etc)?

What type of traffic conditions do u usually drive in? heavy? medium? light?

is a bit beter:thumbsup:

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
just wanted to know i know v8s drink fuel but even in city if they use 13.5l or to 16l whats that about $80 to a 100 a week? what do ppl spend a week on fuel?

Read his original post. He is clearly asking how much you all spend a week on petrol. Therefore just answer the fuggin question!

Back on topic, I spend nothing! :w00t: