Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

is it illegal to have keyless entry on vks?

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
If you were half smart, you'd add an alarm to it. That's the first thing I did to my car.

A-TEAM AUTOMOTIVE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Calais 3.3 efi
yeah ive alreddy brought my alarm, emmobilizer and central, but i havnt had the time 2 get them installed. plus im getting all the chrome off the car, around d window frames and bars. im getting my door handles proffessionaly sprayed black.

Jimboss

Reaction score
A-TEAM AUTOMOTIVE said:
yeah ive alreddy brought my alarm, emmobilizer and central, but i havnt had the time 2 get them installed. plus im getting all the chrome off the car, around d window frames and bars. im getting my door handles proffessionaly sprayed black.

Should look quite interesting, i have always thought that if the chrome is all nice and polished it never takes second place to any other. So it'll be good to see how a early commo looks without it.

phat_com

VR IS A BEAST WITH NEW V6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR s2 Acclaim/VK IS GONE :(
Pub24/7 said:
the easiet way is to break a window. You need to have a way to get in from the outside i.e. door lock. you can have just one door lock though. You'd be stuffed if the batttery went flat and you couldn't get in
no the easiest way to get into a car is with a slimjim (metal ruler with hook cut into the end)(and i know this because towtruck srivers have them and coppersuse them. My mate john is a towtruck driver and my aunty sue it a copper)

fentos

Reaction score
well thanks alot - now the thieves know several of the easiest ways to break in!! lol.

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
some of you guys know the tricks of the trade, are you sure your cars dont belong to someone else :p