Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

is it just me

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
but i cant see out my backwindow like at all my spoiler is in the way and i reackon the back is to high i can parallel park

cewing

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV SWAGON
buy a corolla seca
lol
since i got my commodore i use my side mirrors only when reversing, i cant see out the back in the morning cause its all fogged/dewed up(they dont want to put a rear wiper on?) and during the day i cant see how far back the boot goes anyways.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Thats why I drive a VN - I can see out the back.:)

r_i_d_a_h

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VS Commodore + '98 E36
bye bye rear springs

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
I have a berlina with a wing fitted and sure it gets in the way a bit, but you can see behind you. You can see cars no problems and for things like small kids, as long as they are taller than the boot, you can see them too.

Try to put your seat a bit higher if it's that much of a problem.

klaw81

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII SV8
but i cant see out my backwindow like at all my spoiler is in the way and i reackon the back is to high i can parallel park
Remove spoiler - looks better, you can see better - win win situation.

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
might be able to see better but you wont be able to tell where the boot finishes. i think the wing gives you a bit of an idea on where it ends

Uber_Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VY SS 5.7 A4, '94 VR 5.0L M5
might be able to see better but you wont be able to tell where the boot finishes. i think the wing gives you a bit of an idea on where it ends

Hehe, the spoiler on the SS makes it easy as when parking in my garage. :)

Unless you have an aftermarket spoiler you should be able to see no worries imo - try adjusting your seat position.

The above doesnt apply ofcourse, if you are one of those people that drives with the seat leaning so far backwards that you spend more time looking at the ceiling than you do the road?

Offtopic - I saw a P plater driving like this today, and im surprised he could even reach the steering wheel his seat was so far back - needless to say he almost drove into the passenger side of a camry when turning from Belconnen way onto Gungahlin drive!