Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Is Phreddy still working?

Phreddy

Bye SV6 - still love you
Reaction score
Website
www.asr-audio.com.au
Members Ride
VS-II Statey-8
Thanks Dave and Juzo - yes, sometimes it does take a little while. I do apologise to all who I haven't gotten back to, as much as I try to avoid it sometimes things slip on me.

Garth and shaggy - replies to your PMs sent. Schteve, sorry Mate - I will get back to you soon.

As Darren has said, things are still running along - however I had to go back to the way things were at the start, in that this is simply a free-time thing - I have to keep hold of a full time job as well, which does limit the amount of time I can spend on the automotive stuff. Add to that a resonably hectic private life lately, and I'm beginning to wish I could sprout a couple of extra arms and figure out a way to survive on four hours sleep. ;)

Anyways, for those who are waiting on replies - if it's been too long, give me a friendly little prod. Either PMs or email from my web site are fine.

Hang in there guys - I'll try and look after everyone in due course. :thumbsup:

Cheerz.

tommo_49

toMmyV :P
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
Do any of you guyz know any one that can do the stereo mod that lives in Melbourne? I thought about doing in myself but it doesnt look that easy.

tommo_49

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
thats a good idea. Is it hard 2 run the wires through for the aux output and the button for it?

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
can you use a screw driver to take apart your dash?

pill

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
can you use a screw driver to take apart your dash?

i wouldn't know, i've only taken the covers off and not the dash in my VT completely out to mod the lights or anything (yet), but without one i would assume it will be pretty hard.

tommo_49

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
it might be a bit hard without a screw driver lol, but with one sounds easy enough