Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

is there anything lower than ultra lows

Burnout_bro

Reaction score
Members Ride
HYPER VX SS/ R33 GTST
as said above does anyone know where i can get springs lower than ultra lows, ive got ultras in my car but it is still not low enough , i dont want too cut them and i dont have the cash for airbag suspension.

pumba

OMR346
Reaction score
Website
www.mh-performance.com
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
yea there is... i have ultra lows in my VP SS and i want it lower. i no i an get SSSL's which ure lower then SSL's (ultra lows) from some place near me. but apparently u have to say they are for a race car otherwise they wont sell em to ya as there illegal

or u could go to peders or something liek that and get them to make u a set however low u want them

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
ultra lows are illegal to have in the car aswell, as the amount of suspension travel is less than 2/3 original. theres no reason a shop wont sell you illegally low springs, theyre not illegal to sell, just to use on the car, much like a lot of things auto stores sell.

i sell anyone lower springs, i just tell them its gonna sit illegally low and if they dont care, its money in the bosses pocket.

irs has the sssl's for the rear, but fronts and live axle rears dont get any lower than ultras without having the springs reset or custom made lower.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
I know what's lower then the Ultra lows... The Ground:eek:
If your riding on 15" it will have to bottom out.. I'm only on super lows and i scrap my tow bar all the time reversing out of slightly raised car parks.

Burnout_bro

Reaction score
Members Ride
HYPER VX SS/ R33 GTST
i got ultra lows but i got 17's and the 17's are getting upgraded too 18's soon, just doesnt look right, i will go back to superlows once i put a kit on.

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
Springs? Who needs em? Just let it sit on the bump stops, thats what sssl's will do anyway.

Burnout_bro

Reaction score
Members Ride
HYPER VX SS/ R33 GTST
my ultras still have plenty of bounce they arnt even that low and they dont even scrape, so if you dont have anything too say except stupid **** dont say anything, i asked a question and i dont want your answers.

SIG-054

Reaction score
Members Ride
Y-Series Senator Signature
u mean u want this low?

April07.jpg