Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

is there such thing as a clubsport vn?

peckzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr series 2 v6
hi i know a bloke in this small country town i live in and he claims to have a hsv clubsport vn, now i didnt think they made clubsports till the vs, the vr had a gtr-s or something like that and they were bright yellow with a big rear wing, but not too sure about this vn, just asking thanks

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
and the big yellow GTS-R was a vs (and one of the best cars ever) lol

russell haynes

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs statesman caprice
hi i know a bloke in this small country town i live in and he claims to have a hsv clubsport vn, now i didnt think they made clubsports till the vs, the vr had a gtr-s or something like that and they were bright yellow with a big rear wing, but not too sure about this vn, just asking thanks
VN Clubsports are alive and well, 410 produced, my son has a nice original red one.

Dana Dam

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vc
VN Clubsports are alive and well, 410 produced, my son has a nice original red one.
Hi Russell, you commented on my threat looking for Irmscher rims. Sorry, l can’t reply on that thread cause someone closed it. Is there a way l can contact you? Excuse my ignorance, I’m crap with this technology and cars. I want to buy it for my husband. Thanks Dana