Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Is this a good deal?

KARMA 6L

mmmmmm 6.0L
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY9.5 VE SS Manual
yeah nice buy mate, to get a near new SS ute basically for the price of the SV6 new your laughing. I paid a whole bunch more for my SS sedan new, she has done just over 2000K's and everything still looks and smells brand new. And a manual in Karma you can't go wrong ;-)

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
its an ex demo.. u know what u do to a demo car.. flog the sh*i outa it. this car has probly done 2700 kms flat stick lol... getting flogged out before its even broken in. thats all i would worry about. otha then that. its a cheap ute =] got leather???

its 2700km, and its often been said to bed a chev v8 in is to give it a hiding, dont know if its true or not but ive heard it heaps

dakman

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ute 22's lowered hardlid
ive been told alot of bad things about king springs. especially that they sag and are rough riding. i got pedders sports riders in my ue on 22"s and it sits right on the tyre. very happy with it =]. also been told lovells are good also

Malus

Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Maloo
Aren't Pedders just repainted king springs anyway? Im not too sure on lovells, every car i've been in with them has been rough as hell to ride in :( handle well but rough.
I'm thinking of going a Air hammer induction kit, would this be much of a improvement over a high perf panel filter?

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
its 2700km, and its often been said to bed a chev v8 in is to give it a hiding, dont know if its true or not but ive heard it heaps

I agree andy.. i have had a few V8's and have given them a flogging ( once they have warmed up of course ) and have never had a problem. Although in the HSV owners manual it says not to drive at top speed untill the car has done 5,000 k's and then if you do not to sit at top speed for more than 5 minutes...
something to do with the rear axle....

I wonder what top speed is in the LS3's....... ?