Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Isaac's VT Exec

Isaac

Cool Guy
Reaction score
Melbourne, Victoria/Lyndoch, South Australia
Members Ride
D22 Navara
Added a statesman badge on the front and statesman centre caps, now all I need is one for the back and the set is complete, never seen this done before though, so if anyone knows anything about it let us know.

Anyhoos, here some pics cause I got bored.

dscf0006yn.jpg

dscf0009d.jpg

dscf0010o.jpg

dscf0012b.jpg

dscf0013zw.jpg

Expect a major update in the next couple of weeks. Got a VX SS kit and VZ mirrors being painted as I speak. Can't wait till they're on there! will make a hell of a difference. :yeah:

carra909

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais
looks good

yeah the stato badges has been done already, just i haven't see any one do it with the center caps tho

just so you know if you got the full ss kit because you have the calais tail lights with the reflectors in them you dont need them on your rear bumper, if you get them removed and covered before you get it painted the car look 10x cleaner

VX21

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx lumina s1
looks good mate, nice clean car. I agree the calais garnish makes it look amazing. Did u buy the silver bar fro the garnish separate or with it, im trying to locate one, holden wanted $120 for it!!!!!! RIP OFF

Did you get VX SS headlights with your SS kit cause they would look amazing!

Chilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commy
Hey mate, looks nice and tidy :D did you get the garnish from Holden, also how much did it cost you?

Isaac

Cool Guy
Reaction score
Members Ride
D22 Navara
looks good

yeah the stato badges has been done already, just i haven't see any one do it with the center caps tho

just so you know if you got the full ss kit because you have the calais tail lights with the reflectors in them you dont need them on your rear bumper, if you get them removed and covered before you get it painted the car look 10x cleaner

Nah, didn't think that could be done. Might think of doing down the line if it really bothers me. :)

looks good mate, nice clean car. I agree the calais garnish makes it look amazing. Did u buy the silver bar fro the garnish separate or with it, im trying to locate one, holden wanted $120 for it!!!!!! RIP OFF

Did you get VX SS headlights with your SS kit cause they would look amazing!

Yeah calais garnishs really set off the back end. The silver bar came with it. I would keep an eye out at wreckers and on ebay, 120 is a tad steep, they do make a difference tho.

And yeah, I got the SS headlights too! not the genuine product, but a dam fine reproduction. Should look the goods when I put them on!

Hey mate, looks nice and tidy :D did you get the garnish from Holden, also how much did it cost you?

Nah, got it off a guy who was wrecking a car. Paid 250 for the garnish and the lights, and then it cost me 50 bucks to get the garnish painted. Also had to get some VX wiring looms cause I was upgrading from a VT. Got these from holden and they were pretty dear, 44 bucks each. Worth it though I reckon.

Should be picking up the kit tomorrow and installing it this week, Will update with pics then. :D

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
will be looking mint man, who did you get to spray it again'?

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
ahh righto. you'll have to get onto that exhaust soon too!

Isaac

Cool Guy
Reaction score
Members Ride
D22 Navara
Bit of an update, VX SS front and rear bars on, VT SS Skirts, VZ mirrors. Pretty dam happy with the finish, rest of the car needs a good tidy up now, haha.

dscf0020n.jpg

dscf0021u.jpg

dscf0025l.jpg

Just rolling on dressed up stockies atm whilst funds regenerate, looking into getting some 18" VZ Monaro/SSZ Rims, but before that comes Rego renewal, Tint and Exhaust!

Big shout out to 'old mate' aswell for helping me with the skirts and wheels trims!! :D