Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

"Islamic values are superior to ''flawed'' Western secular values"

theperthvan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
haha yeah...a world without religion would be a world without war i recon

True, not including World War 1 or World War 2, or Vietnam, or the Korean War etc

kcpwns

Kicker - Livin' Loud :)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Equipe
well if it wasnt for the religious **** at jerusliam or however it is spelt....lol..
they jews would never have been kicked out and become immigrants and then hitler
wouldnt have tried to kill them...anyways hitler kinda seen himself as a diety so religion could prolly be linked to all wars,
if not religion then definatly power....like the current stuff in iraq..thats totally over the control of oil...
i dont care what america says,
kc

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
You can't really call Hitler religious, he was very critical of the catholic church, even though he publicly claimed to be a follower. I doubt he had any religious faith in him at all; he just knew that a large number in the german population were religious. It's all about playing the masses in cases like Hitler, and that's a very simple way to do it.

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
494724-protest.jpg

This pic sums it up perfectly imho.

Defy our laws or changes to them and burn in hell for burning their novel.

Religious fanatics always get what is coming to them.

Muslim fanatics maybe. Christian extremists continue to preach intolerance and nobody gives a ****.

Stressball

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
Muslim fanatics maybe. Christian extremists continue to preach intolerance and nobody gives a ****.

They tend to be less destructive, if only because they are dispersed a little more than Muslim fanatics. I mean, considering the majority of muslim extremists hail from few countries in close proximity to each other, mostly in countries where the religion has become one and the same with the law, it's asking for trouble. To expect any less is to expect that incarcerating a few thousand criminals in prison together won't lead to fighting lol.

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Don't like it Muslims? How bout you #### off back to your own country...How does that sound? Seriously what makes them think they have the right to escape their country and then dictate how we should have our society.

This makes my blood boil. I'm sick of this. I think this sums up my opinion quite well

- "Welcome to Australia, Accept our values or get out" ~ Peter Costello

Stressball

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
the US army are christian and proclaim god as their saviour....

edit* sorry, proclaim JESUS as their saviour

Yes but their destruction is endorsed by the American Government, which religious as it may be in private, pretends it isn't. I'm not convinced either way that the Bush administration was religiously inclined, or that it used religion to get approval from the religious population. It's one of the two, but I really don't know lol. You never know, Bush may have been just as much of a genius as Hitler was; or at least, just as persuasive, at the expense of his own personality.

W84N01

Reaction score
Website
www.southwestcommodoreconnection.com
Members Ride
VN manual, VC 5L Auto, 80series GXL 4WD :)
Don't like it Muslims? How bout you #### off back to your own country...How does that sound? Seriously what makes them think they have the right to escape their country and then dictate how we should have our society.

This makes my blood boil. I'm sick of this. I think this sums up my opinion quite well

- "Welcome to Australia, Accept our values or get out" ~ Peter Costello

Yeah i know, flee their country and come into ours trying to tell us how we should run it and what we sholud do just so we can turn out like the country they were trying to flee in the first place, so they can then flee this one and go f**k up another one...........just a waste of time circle.

Someone needs to grow some balls and tell people that they will live by our rules if they want to live in this country..........if you don't like it.........it's simple.

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
lol, republicans are the most religious people on the face of the earth! and bush was part of that, even if he didnt fully believe he still spurred the public on using christ.

also, ive been told (dunno how true it is though) that hitler was part jew :D only reason he could turn their economy round as effectley as he did was to steal the jews wealth. something that the german public were happy to do at the time cos' they all hated the jews... same as how aussies hate immigrants.

i agree that the face viel should be banned though, the rest of this thread is just another bunch of bigots, in another racially motivated hate thread.