Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Islamist Extremists must be stopped!

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
MERC W124 / toys WB tonner WB Panelvan project
so do we fight fire with fire and cut of the heads of those who worship Islam and descend into total chaos , what next we start beheading others coz of their religion .

I'm not one for any religion and have little faith in them , but as said religion has a lot to answer for all the wars in the name of religion and so called acts of God .

If God does exist then why would he allow such acts to be committed in his name .

just my two cents .

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Politics and Religion when mixed together creates a dangerous combination. We are all played... Way back in Europe, it was ruled by Theocratical Governments. During the Renaissance/Enlightment period, people woke up to the Bullshit; heck, even Martin Luther protested about the Catholic Church corruption (hence Protestants). That started the division between the church and the state.

Believes are so embeded in people's mind that will skew and blind the individual, even if the facts hits them on the face. That goes on both side of the fence.

Just to jab some at Raj's "quote" post...

WW1 started by the Serbs killing the Archduke of Austria and ended with the disbandment of the Turkish Ottoman Empire on what we know the Middle East (all got a piece of the action, except Germany)

WW2 and the German National Party is a product of the Treaty of Versailles (Germans force to pay for some they did not started).

Soviets and the USA play both sides of the fence with proxy wars. Russians in Afghanistan, USA created the Taliban/Mujahadin. Now the USA is neck deep in the Middle East, the Russians helping fight the same foe and then backs out of the region. The mess is so big the USA agencies are fighting against each other.

The church calls it Heresy to condemn someone on something that cannot be proved. People got excommunicated, demonized, rediculed; hunted, tied to a pole and burned for practicing witchcraft (along with homosexsuals). In politics people are labeled and ridiculed as Nut Cases, Whack Jobs, Conspiracy Theorists for exploring other possibilities or searching for the truth.

Here are the spin with other things, Technology... Apple Fanboys; Motorcycles, what about Bikers/Harley Davidson? Once you create a "Cult" the rest will follow.

Politics and Religion seems to quack the same way.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Good thing then that I hate both religion and politics. Rid the earth of both and life would be bliss!

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
Good thing then that I hate both religion and politics. Rid the earth of both and life would be bliss!

What about criminals? (although drug dealers could be part of the reason for your bliss - LOL).

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
We could do without them too......

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Crminals... deal with them by the law of the land. Drug dealers? The only reason they are around is proffit. So, by making it legal the prices will drop, no money no business. Portugal did and crime droped like a rock. The ones that uses it, well, Darwin knows what is going to happen.

Of course... some truth with a dash of sarcasm.

Last edited:

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I have been hearing from several outlets here in the states about Turkey having ambition on bringing back the Ottoman Empire. I am not surprised they are playing both sides of the fence. For example... they are a NATO member that is doing business with Russia on sanctioned goods bought from Europe. I think they are going to get burned if they do not choose and stick with a side.

Makes you wonder.... if is a NATO country, why they are supporting the terrorist in Syria?