Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Its Official I own a VE Commodore OMEGA SIDI 3lt 6spd

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine
series 1 :p and i found a set of rims at wreckers for 1100$ from a clubby so might be getting those, coz i apparently like them.

yeah im gonan go on ebay buy one from there and paint it myself or even go holmart :p haha

and thnx man :D next week hoping to get an amp for the speakers coz they r kinda **** with out amps lol
Series 1 or 2 SSV rims? You can pick them up on eBay in good condition for under $1000 with tyres sometimes.

Yeah for such a small spoiler it is costly, I bought mine from Holden and they painted and fitted for $450 for my calais...but well well worth it. Adds so much class

Also love the new head unit!

Smiddy_Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
series 1 :p and i found a set of rims at wreckers for 1100$ from a clubby so might be getting those, coz i apparently like them.

yeah im gonan go on ebay buy one from there and paint it myself or even go holmart :p haha

and thnx man :D next week hoping to get an amp for the speakers coz they r kinda **** with out amps lol

Yeah I have clubby rims on mine, suits the omegas/Calais awesome. And cops don't really look at them cause they are only 19" and don't stand out.

I'm looking into upgrading all the speakers in my car, the rear 2 are blown haha..so might as well do the whole set, just gotta work out what to get

calvv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE Calais V v8
Kuzman i was just letting you know from my past experiance with a VN i had....After i lowerd it the differance in distance from the tyre and the back 1/4s was about 1.5 inches, to fix that i had to put in an adjustable pan hard rod, This adjustment on the rod made the body of the car sit right again.(even distance on both sides) Without it my car was "Crab Walking"....or going up the road and the body would be on an angle....Am i making any sence to you here?....Not sure if its the same set up on the VE but thought id mention it...

Cheers

Steve

I want to know what the **** you are smoking?

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
i cant find the pic of them ... but they r hard to find on the streets they r like supersports mixed with the pentagons if u can imagine :p

check out the brand Morrel thats what im rocking and they r better than the stocks by heaps and cheap ...ish...

and once they r amped they will be like ZOMG haha

Yeah I have clubby rims on mine, suits the omegas/Calais awesome. And cops don't really look at them cause they are only 19" and don't stand out.

I'm looking into upgrading all the speakers in my car, the rear 2 are blown haha..so might as well do the whole set, just gotta work out what to get

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
sorry my mistake they r not clubby rims :( but still look sick... heres the pic

HOLDEN_VE_V_INTE_4e3a32a48c33d.jpg

Smiddy_Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
sorry my mistake they r not clubby rims :( but still look sick... heres the pic

HOLDEN_VE_V_INTE_4e3a32a48c33d.jpg

Yeah they do look sick, and aren't cop bait either. Are they 18's or 19's?

Ok cheers, I'll look into them. Are they similar size speakers so they can fit in the stock holes?

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
they r 19's
and nah the ones i have a slightly bigger so i kinda had to drill into the doors to fit em coz im retarded... but im gonna redo them soon
Yeah they do look sick, and aren't cop bait either. Are they 18's or 19's?

Ok cheers, I'll look into them. Are they similar size speakers so they can fit in the stock holes?

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
so got subs today installed them :) ...blew one:( fml off to the shop on mondee