Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I've made a "What's wrong with my Commodore?" summary tool for everyone to use. It's sick. Check it out.

RiffRaffMama

Reaction score
Members Ride
Twin VX II Berlinas - "Vanessa" and "Geraldine"
I've been procrastinating busy. I am kind of over reading vague posts like "my VT is making a noise. What's wrong with it?" and playing the back and forth game trying to gather enough clues to help the poster out. So I made a form I call the "What's wrong with my Commodore?" form. With 6 simple questions about what, when and why, you just tick a few boxes and it generates a nice, clear summary of your issue that provides all (most?) of the important info about your problem that you can then copy and paste into a post to help the good people on here help you. No sign ups, no logins needed, no emails, no time wasting bullsh*t, just go here: What's wrong with my Commodore? (or copy/paste this: https://form.jotform.com/231402722790046) and give it a go. Should be mobile friendly too.
I would love it if you could give it a go and give me feedback and
suggest any other questions you think should be on there.
At the top of this post there's a black bar that says "Monday at 6:45am" or whatever, with 3 symbols on the right - if you click on the middle one, it will bookmark this post so you can come back and click on the link to the form any time, or provide the link to someone asking why their car won't start. To view your bookmarked posts, just click on your user name at the top of this screen and then the "bookmarks" tab up the top. Or just bookmark the form itself the old fashioned way in your browser.
I hope this helps some people out.

Edit: Just added a "weapon of choice" field so you can get everyone off on the right foot by mentioning what exactly it is you're driving. Because that could be kind of useful to know and stuff. Absolutely baffled as to why it only just occurred to me to include that on the form.

Last edited:

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I've been procrastinating busy. I am kind of over reading vague posts like "my VT is making a noise. What's wrong with it?" and playing the back and forth game trying to gather enough clues to help the poster out. So I made a form I call the "What's wrong with my Commodore?" form. With 6 simple questions about what, when and why, you just tick a few boxes and it generates a nice, clear summary of your issue that provides all (most?) of the important info about your problem that you can then copy and paste into a post to help the good people on here help you. No sign ups, no logins needed, no emails, no time wasting bullsh*t, just go here: What's wrong with my Commodore? (or copy/paste this: https://form.jotform.com/231402722790046) and give it a go. Should be mobile friendly too.
I would love it if you could give it a go and give me feedback and
suggest any other questions you think should be on there.
At the top of this post there's a black bar that says "Monday at 6:45am" or whatever, with 3 symbols on the right - if you click on the middle one, it will bookmark this post so you can come back and click on the link to the form any time, or provide the link to someone asking why their car won't start. To view your bookmarked posts, just click on your user name at the top of this screen and then the "bookmarks" tab up the top. Or just bookmark the form itself the old fashioned way in your browser.
I hope this helps some people out.

yipeee-hurrah.gif