Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jake's VT Exec, first car!

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
97VT SSsuper6(179rwkw),daily barina,2008 VE Clubby
Yeah i might look into it when he's down next. i think its only like 350 or so which isn't bad.

Yeah I'l go get another video tonight. the exhaust sounds a bit sorta flat/droney kinda tone up until about 3000 then it sounds wicked :)

yeh for my VT been an auto its abit extra depends also on what ya have inside..cost of mine is about $300 so yours be about the same..manual is less of course : )

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
97VT SSsuper6(179rwkw),daily barina,2008 VE Clubby
As requested, new/better video of the exhaust. have idle and revs.
Enjoy :)

Iphone 4 actually takes a suprisingly good video/photo.

sounds pretty sweet at idle and high revs, fk dude how much crap did ya clean off ya phone afterwards hahaha id be pretty happy with that m8 6's are hard to get a decent note out of!!

Last edited by a moderator:

JAKE-26

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Exec
sounds pretty sweet at idle and high revs, fk dude how much crap did ya clean off ya phone afterwards hahaha id be pretty happy with that m8 6's are hard to get a decent note out of!!
Yeah i was happy with the idle sound and i love it about 3000+. being on my L's though i dont see it rev up there too often, not saying it doesn't sometimes though ;)

jake mate, the car is coming along nicely....maybe we should head out for a cruise and actually meet each other considering we live less than a k from each other!!!

Thanks mate. Well can't really seeing as im still on my l's haha. maybe in the future

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
still on your L's? damn sucks don't it, go past the car just to know you have to walk... :(

JAKE-26

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Exec
Haha i know mate its a kick in the nuts to be honest.
But it's not too long and I'm happy that i've actually owned a car so i can do stuff to it, which compensates a bit for not being able to drive haha :)

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
how long do you have left on the L's?

JAKE-26

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Exec
going for my license on the 31st of march. Hopefully i can master manual by then!
what about yourself mate?

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
31st may........ i didn't get my L's until i was like 17 and a bit, now i can buy booze but i can't drive to the bottle-o lol.
and have you checked the for sale section for 17/18's?

JAKE-26

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Exec
ah thats shattering haha. still at least your 18 and its not too far off mate :)

Yeah haven't seen a whole lot of holden wheels for sale there and i check it often, but i think a guy i know is gonna sell me his vz sv6 17's with basically new tyres for pretty good so il be happy with that :)