Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jake's VT Exec, first car!

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
damo try supersports.

white walls themselves are legal, they are only illegal if they shave the sidewall, which some places do

damoscommodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
supersports matt black with walls , walled look dogdy but ehhhhh
I like this ride man get supersports!

jakes ride.jpg

JAKE-26

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Exec
Yeah it's each to their own damo! I honestly dunno to be honest as I'm not in the market as i only upgraded my wheels pretty recently. But you know, if you're super bored and wanna chuck some walls on how it is now that could be cool :p white walls or maybe even red? dunno what would look good tbh!

And about the legality, i guess that's good haha. I'm guessing only dodgy joints would shave the sidewall. Why does it even get shaved? does it just make it look a bit cleaner? Even if they're legal ones i reakon they'd still draw some attention from the bacon haha, though if they're legal then no worries :)

AdamGardner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Sitting at a good height man i like it.

P.s its amazing what difference a SLR photo can make haha

JAKE-26

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Exec
Thanks Adam! I'm really happy with it :) and yeah, i have access to it props to my sister being a photographer :) i should see if she can do a proper shoot one day...

I'm considering maybe thin red+white walls, but not yet anyway because front tyres are getting lowww. Thing is with the camber I'm running I'll be rotating tyres a bit sonot sure if it'd be worth it....

Thoughts?

Also if anyone want's to be a bro and do a sick chop with red+white walls on my car I'd be most appreciated ;)

SHMOOT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore Series 2 Executive
Car looks clean as mate, and the exhaust sounds mean, have you thought about colour coding the black bumper strip yourself? I did mine and it came up alright and only ended up costing like $120 all up if that. Good job so far though ;)

JAKE-26

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Exec
Thanks bro :) Um yeah honestly not sure about that! dunno if i'd rather it with a little bit of a difference as black or all red. either way im getting butt raped at the
moment by things i need to get/pay soon (rego, insurance, camber kit, new front tyres) so pretty much not going to be even considering doing anything for a long time... :( FML haha

SHMOOT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore Series 2 Executive
haha yeah that stuffs always a kick in the balls. Yours is probably one of the cleanest commodores with that black garnish lol can't wait to see whats in store ;)

JAKE-26

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Exec
cheers mate. it's not much but it's mine and i like taking care of it :D
went for a little photoshoot with a mate and his lib today so if any good photo's have come from it i'l chuck them up :)

JAKE-26

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Exec
Well everyone likes new pics so here's a few from a shoot with my mates 03 liberty. these are all from scratch, no editing, and some are too dark but that's what you get for being an amateur! enjoy :)
_MG_5150.jpg

_MG_5253.jpg

_MG_5163.jpg

IMG_5279.jpg

IMG_5214.jpg

IMG_5241.jpg

IMG_5203.jpg

IMG_5243.jpg