Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jason's VT Berlina - SS Kitted - VY Sigs - Leather Interior

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
no tools!

i still have the other 2 on... unlike you :p

edit: wheres your SS spoiler you bought 3 months ago, haha!

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
and i scrapped it cause its un-usable i gotta buy a new one, but i can't wait for my headunit!!

GILLO

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT Berlina
dont even want to drive it haha, occured to me i havent washed it in over a month! planning a full car detail as we speak haha

yeah if i can get the accelerator pedal on ill feel like a modding god

Yeah I'm sure it will be desperately needed after a month :p

you still haven't got that on!!!

Haha he's lazy :p I just got the wrecker I got it from to put it on for me, took him about 20 minutes so I'm sure it would of taken me forever to do haha

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
its not TOOOOO bad, the only problem ive found is sand everywhere because i went through a sand pile...

so itll take a good day to get all the sand alone haha

GILLO

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT Berlina
its not TOOOOO bad, the only problem ive found is sand everywhere because i went through a sand pile...

so itll take a good day to get all the sand alone haha

Ah that's no good, better get rid of that pretty quickly, would be a bit of a c*nt to get to it all

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
yeah its going to be a pain, meh. needs a good detail anyway

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
LOL, mates rates:D.. Looks even better that low, and amazingly i thought it looked pretty much perfect. Your making me jealous. If i can stop paying out **** loads of cash replacing **** i think is stuffed dead - but could get a few years more. i would have the body kit - rims - even some boost maybe lol.

GILLO

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT Berlina
LOL, mates rates:D.. Looks even better that low, and amazingly i thought it looked pretty much perfect. Your making me jealous. If i can stop paying out **** loads of cash replacing **** i think is stuffed dead - but could get a few years more. i would have the body kit - rims - even some boost maybe lol.

Mates rates is the goods :p Yeah pretty happy with the height, hasn't been an issue with scraping anywhere, just on rubber speed bumps with people in the car it scrapes a bit if you don't take them perfectly.

Haha yeah it would be perfect aside a few dents and scratches that you can't see in the photo's, the nice hole in the rear bar from when someone reversed into it :mad: and the front bar that doesn't sit properly either.

Yeah the body kit and rims completely transform the car, makes it 1000 times better.

Boost or an 8 would be great, unfortunately I can't have either for another 2 years :(

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
GILLO:1942417 said:

Mates rates is the goods :p Yeah pretty happy with the height, hasn't been an issue with scraping anywhere, just on rubber speed bumps with people in the car it scrapes a bit if you don't take them perfectly.

Haha yeah it would be perfect aside a few dents and scratches that you can't see in the photo's, the nice hole in the rear bar from when someone reversed into it :mad: and the front bar that doesn't sit properly either.

Yeah the body kit and rims completely transform the car, makes it 1000 times better.

Boost or an 8 would be great, unfortunately I can't have either for another 2 years :(
Have you got the gap where the bumper meets next to the lights there?. I have a nice gap on the right side but its hidden well in the pictures lol. Dont you love inconsiderate people in car parks. I'll have to make that my next goal body kit rims. Got to do the inlet manifold gasket and a few more bits that could cost over 500. hopefully after that the good fun stuff lol.