Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC LOGO's - By Request

shiftySLE

The Lion will never Die!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE, VZ Acclaim
i think the southern cross is overused as well, the aussie flag as much as I like will prob not be everyones cup of tea. IMO, one design, choice of colors, my car is burgundy so I wouldn't like a blue or red one for example, why dont we post the artwork of one once its decided and then each person can save it and get their own made in whatever size and color they want. Most local market have sticker makers and if worse comes to worse and they cant find anyone, then come and get help from the forum.

Coast_Calais

sick of the idiots here
Reaction score
Members Ride
varies
would greatly prefer a simple colour sticker, IMHO the aussie flag makes it look to complicated, and the southern cross is used WAAAY too much.

Anyways, i'll watch the progress from here, but some neat stickers to sit infront of my rear-view mirror, and one of the same size to find it's home in a top corner of my rear windscreen...

We'll see how it goes...

JT Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S Ute
Ok guys. Great news, we have Darren's full approval and support!
Also, Troy711 has agreed to make the for sale thread a sticky in the parts for sale thread....
I WILL MAKE THIS THREAD TONIGHT.... so please don't start making them otherwise it will be confusing and pointless.
SMIT will be our sticker man.
And yeh I'll make a template so people can choose their colours. SMIT, I'll talk to you via PM about prices and other aspects of the stickers.

Cheer's guys!
Looking forward to seeing how this goes

Jared

JT Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S Ute
I am in the process of making up the thread guys... should be up some time tonight, so check the 'parts for sale' section tomorrow morning