Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01

Jxfwsf

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
No, demand is the problem. There is no supply without demand.

Oh, snap. Cairns stabbing: Eight children dead, mother arrested | Manoora children dead

re lost any: One when I was 17(smack) and one (best man at my wedding, prescription drugs) about 15 years ago. Both old enough to make decisions for themselves. One never had kids, the other a son and a daughter.

Snap is right on for that one, never knew it was drug related.
Beg to differ, it's supply not demand. Either one of those (same boat here but age differs) if they could get their hands on it... suppliers need to be shot.

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
Snap is right on for that one, never knew it was drug related.
Beg to differ, it's supply not demand. Either one of those (same boat here but age differs) if they could get their hands on it... suppliers need to be shot.

If there is no demand, there is no supply. Think ice to Eskimos. Ice, lol.. Not that kind of ice, frozen water. Should the doctor that my BM got his prescription from be labled a dealer?

Parents and family are far more of a threat to children than any boogie man you can think of.

Jxfwsf

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
So a doctor handing out s4's like lollies (need a fairly good licence for that) and supplying... he couldn't be around to sign a death cert when required, was investigated by medicare for fraud (and found guilty)...... it's not his fault?
Same scum.

Jxfwsf

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
oh damn, justice certainly serves, he paid $56K in fines and seems to be happily doing business in melbourne now.... +1 for justice

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Think ice to Eskimos. Ice, lol.. Not that kind of ice, frozen water.

Keep the meme of a shortage long enough and you will be able to convince them to buy. Same as telling everyone that we are burning crisp globaly if we do not raise taxes; apparently, your body and the themometers are lying to you, the experts said so. ;)

In the military, the Marines are told constantly they can walk on water (figure of speech) and they are indestructible; heck, we even make movies to bring it another notch. The sad part is, the poor saps believe it; Semper Fidelis ! they say.

Conditioning is an interesting thing, works on everybody.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
I bet more kids are murdered in their beds by their own family. There's a word Juliar made famous, hyperbowl. Family is more dangerous to kids than stranger danger or murdering crack heads.

I don't think anybody is denying the danger some families pose to their own kids and weather its higher or lower is irrelevant. Either way, what is undeniable is that the drugs hurt the community at nearly every level and if it is seen that somebody is involved in causing that, then I have no problem with them being permanently removed from society.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
How easy is to get a hold of some drugs? In the US, are the Doctors that pushes them. Is easier to go to the emergency room complaining about some, if you are good as an actor you can walk out with some Lortab, Norco or Vicodin; they are nothing more than an opiate. If you go to any shrink they will prescrive Xanax, another addictive junk. Our Health Care system (thank you big O for making it easier) support this kind of legal drug peddling. So people that gets them either used or sell them.

Now we have a huge stink about Weed. To be honest, if you are stoned or baked to no end you will never rob a convinient store, or beat someone up, or even kill someone. For those sort of things, we have an entire agency, called the DEA. So is big business to leave a few peddlers or the angency will go under.

Have you guys heard the blow up our current administration have? Some called Operation Fast and Furious. When the Gov gave the drug cartel in Mexico weapons, one made it to the border and killed a Border Patrolman. When the weapon was checked, was traced back to the ATF. The logic behind the operation was to arm the cartels so they kill each other (terrritoy/market feuds), so they can deal later with last one standing. Movie material I say.