Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Reading Zeke's posts is like reading a 20 chapter book where every chapter from 2 to 20 is identical to chapter 1. Frankly, religious zealotry belongs in a theology group, not a car website.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
....... sigh.... what used to be one of my favourite sections of this site. The last year or so has gone to **** in the biggest way I could imagine

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
....... sigh.... what used to be one of my favourite sections of this site. The last year or so has gone to **** in the biggest way I could imagine

When it becomes a complete random rant , I lose interest

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2

I think we conservatives overpowered the lefties so they leftied the forum altogether. I'm with you Reap. This thread used to be entertaining and stimulating. Dead as a dodo now.

Zeke Topanaga

Reaction score
Members Ride
HX Sandman p van 308 4speed
Right!!!!! And what are you trying to achieve Zeke with these negative rants, dare I call it that? To me it sounds like you're just waiting for the last coming of Christ so that the world will then meet it's demise and be no more? I honestly can't see how ranting like you do is changing anything in this world for the better. As you would know I am a man of faith. Yes this world is corrupt and yep I am too, aint no denying that.... I honestly can't see going on about corruption in everything that surrounds us is helping?? Instead I think we should try to make a difference each day by helping out one person at a time.
No I am not one who looks to the 2ed coming as a good thing, I know that people who do are fools or do not know what they are on about, bad times are ahead if you want that before things get better but the thing is to be able to see the devil in the detail is better, so it's like best for warned than to be a ignorant fool, if you ever have ran a business you would see value in that, but if one was just some dumb prick on the dole etc what the f would they care.

A father would help one to fend for himself would he not and if he did not then he has only led one astray to misery.

How would one who knew that WW2 was on the verge and you knew how to stop the carnage and point out what is truly going on, so you could warn both sides and all to the cunning bag of tricks that are truly at play, and save 66million people and all the crap.

But oh no, lets go into war with our eyes closed with propaganda.
Just look at the year 2018 still we have people called the right Honorable, but the truth is clearly both major party's are full on lying bunch of f whits and Traitors in fact.

Thank f that Turncoat is gone.

Zeke Topanaga

Reaction score
Members Ride
HX Sandman p van 308 4speed
He is just a cunning linguist.
Political Correctness is just setting you all up to be enslaved, that's how it worked in all Communist nations and the Nazis in fact, it's just another version MK3.
So if you do not know what you are dealing with then you will be f ed over by them as history proves it.

Remember the head of the RSL BR he warned the people of the truth of history back then and nearly half of media Australia degenerates hated him because they just wanted to put there head in the sand and the other half loved him, because they knew what he was talking about.

I seen his fence with all the crap that degenerates put on it and that type did not like him and hated his freedom of speech.

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
Wow, now it's racism and name calling....What a piece of work

Last edited by a moderator:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Gentlemen, this is a political thread, if you feel the need for religious ramblings either start a seperate thread or better yet don't bother posting it.