Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I will look into it, I leave no rock unturned. The truth manifest in many ways, shapes and forms.

Guys, stop the bickering, brings nothing to the table.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
I will look into it, I leave no rock unturned. The truth manifest in many ways, shapes and forms.

And i will look into it too ... but that takes time ... but as far as i am concerned that speech on money is typical pull the wool over your eyes bs ...

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Does not matter mate, been informed is better when the subject comes out.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
In my experience the people that seem to defend banks are generally ignorant or employees ... and yeah $US53 billion might be regarded as "BILLIONS" ... that is 53 thousand million dollars ... that is on average more than 145 million dollars per day for a year ... when the banks go rogue they just lie about it and print more .... but just make sure you make your repayments on time ...

This is typical ... https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...e/news-story/dab86b681d7f6932fa329fc8a2f66268
Do you really believe that the banks print money? Our currency is printed at the Government mint which is the only body authorised to do so. The amount of Australian currency active within the economy is strictly regulated by the Treasury. Printing more money might seem simple but it leads to massive inflation through the currency becoming weaker in domestic purchasing power.

Last edited:

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
Do you really believe that the banks print money? Our currency is printed at the Government mint and is the only body authorised to do so. The amount of Australian currency active within the economy is strictly regulated by the Treasury. Printing more money might seem simple but it leads to massive inflation through the currency becoming weaker in domestic purchasing power.

There is a note printing facility in craigieburn https://www.noteprinting.com/

And how easy it is to flog a million https://www.news.com.au/national/vi...d/news-story/d28c909adad6b5d6f3fadb99a9722493

"Printing more money might seem simple but it leads to massive inflation through the currency becoming weaker in domestic purchasing power" Absoluuuutely correct and that IS one of the problems ...

One of the other dangers is banks just cheating and ramping up the supply on their screens ... just adding it to their balance sheets is easier for them .... they don't even need to physically print notes ... why do you think they want to go cashless? I doubt its because they care about us ...

Last edited:

thestig

resident misanthrope
Reaction score
Members Ride
E34 535i M - E70 X5 M - E60 M5 - No Fear
Im not going to read his book in the blink of an eye einstein ... and you recommending a book isnt going to derail a discussion with someone else that is supposed to not be you ...

I did not assume he has a religious agenda ... i said nothing of the sort ... this convo is way above your comprehension ...

OK i will make it simpler for you to understand ... if he has any credibility as a "macro historian" of human kind he should denounce judaism and denounce the god of israel ... plenty of scope to fix his own back yard ... but then working for Zionists probably pays better ... why is it soooo hard for you to comprende' ...

I didn't expect you to read the book in a blink of an eye. I did expect you to read it before criticising its author and his views.

You are the one that brought up his religious views and criticised them before even knowing what they were.

Again in this post.. "He's working for Zionists" now? Just how paranoid are you?

And on that front (paranoia). Reaper and I know each other, but we are not the same person. We do not agree on a lot of things, but we have mutual respect for one another, and most importantly, for factual evidence. Something you seem to disregard completely in preference to your own malformed opinions.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Look guys, I like a civil debate. We all can agree or disagree but at least we can respect each other.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Im not going to read his book in the blink of an eye einstein ... and you recommending a book isnt going to derail a discussion with someone else that is supposed to not be you ...

I did not assume he has a religious agenda ... i said nothing of the sort ... this convo is way above your comprehension ...

OK i will make it simpler for you to understand ... if he has any credibility as a "macro historian" of human kind he should denounce judaism and denounce the god of israel ... plenty of scope to fix his own back yard ... but then working for Zionists probably pays better ... why is it soooo hard for you to comprende' ...

I'm pretty sure we've read this sort of ranting before under another moniker. It was boring as batshit then and its no better this time round.

Last edited: