Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

thestig

resident misanthrope
Reaction score
Members Ride
E34 535i M - E70 X5 M - E60 M5 - No Fear

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
So now all of the US are criminals too?

What a fear filled life you must lead.

Stop injecting your nonsense into the posts ... its not a secret the US dollar is the most counterfeited currency in the world ... and that adding trillions to the balance sheet dilutes its integrity ...

Are you going to cut and paste anything of relevance to support your understanding about "money" ?

thestig

resident misanthrope
Reaction score
Members Ride
So if cash is simply a token of trust ( i do not agree i think it is a very simplistic view and a meagre understanding) what do you think going cashless will represent ... what will a cashless society be worth?

A cashless society is worth what the market values it at. Just the same as a society with cash.

thestig

resident misanthrope
Reaction score
Members Ride
Stop injecting your nonsense into the posts ... its not a secret the US dollar is the most counterfeited currency in the world ... and adding trillions to the balance sheet dilutes its integrity ...

And do you stop to ask yourself why it is the most counterfeited? Again you are missing the point. Even whilst referring to the a key factor "integrity."

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Cashless is a mean to track every transaction, a very poweful tool to tax every little thing. In the wrong hands, can freeze your account on a stroke of a keyboard key. Do you trust 100% the Gov?

Is the most counterfitted because everybody will take it. However, is counterfitted via Fractional Banking.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractional-reserve_banking

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
Stop injecting your nonsense into the posts ... its not a secret the US dollar is the most counterfeited currency in the world ... and that adding trillions to the balance sheet dilutes its integrity ...

Are you going to cut and paste anything of relevance to support your understanding about "money" ?

Why dont you watch Milton Friedman on the purpose of the Fed and learn what he has to say ...

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
And do you stop to ask yourself why it is the most counterfeited? Again you are missing the point. Even whilst referring to the a key factor "integrity."

Why dont you ask yourself why the aussie dollar is only worth 70 or so US cents ... when it should be the other way around ...

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
On that, what gives the Authority to print the Currency? Is it a Bond at the people expense in a form of Taxation?

As an example, the US Fed Reserve that is no more federal than FedEx are the ones printing the cash at the people expense in a form of Bonds. Just a big snowball of debt hell. The US has some that nobody has and is the World Reserve Currency. We just pawn off the debt to other nations (Bond Sell). That is why we give cash away to other nations as a form of aids/loans. we do not want that crap on our shores. Hyperinflation will be the result. Some world nations are ditching the USD (De-Dollarization) and if nobody take USDs, so the World Economy goes.

Sadam wanted to ditch the Dollar for Euros, you know the rest of the story, same with Muammar Al Gathafi with the Gold Dinar.

The Russians and the Chinese are buying Gold, why? Easy, is a confidence builder. The USD is held by confidence the US will pay with another Dollar, that is nothing more than a Bank Note. If everybody declines it, will go to the true Intrinsic Value of ZERO. So... the rest of the globe that have USD as a backup Currency will go down, what about the ones pegged by the USD.
Skydrol

Under the Australian Constitution, the Federal Government is responsible for the printing and issuing of our currency. The mint is the Government authority vested with the responsibility of printing notes and stamping coins. No other legal authority exists within Australia for these roles. We've had our crimes who have tried many times but their efforts are generally detected pretty quickly. AFAIK, the security safeguards designed into Australian banknotes is world leading.

thestig

resident misanthrope
Reaction score
Members Ride
Why dont you watch Milton Friedman on the purpose of the Fed and learn what he has to say ...

Yeah, I'm going to spend the next few hours cutting and pasting everything in the link I already posted above, because I have nothing better to do with my time.

thestig

resident misanthrope
Reaction score
Members Ride
Why dont you ask yourself why the aussie dollar is only worth 70 or so US cents ... when it should be the other way around ...

[SARCASM]
Yes because our economy is so much larger and far reaching than than that of the US and the AUD is obviously in higher demand than the USD.
[/SARCASM]