Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Agree, the CIA is some that is out of control. Kenedy and Nixon tried to control it. Some say... the CIA and MI6 work closer than we all think, almost like 1 entity. For what I see, my perception, seems to be true.

What about some JFK and Eisenhower.

War is a very lucrative business, apply business ideas and the world will make way more sense.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Agree, the CIA is some that is out of control. Kenedy and Nixon tried to control it. Some say... the CIA and MI6 work closer than we all think, almost like 1 entity. For what I see, my perception, seems to be true.

What about some JFK and Eisenhower.

War is a very lucrative business, apply business ideas and the world will make way more sense.

If you look at all the decisions made in the past it all some how has kept the City Of London untouched for 1000 years.
Not even Hitler could take them out.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_London

You have to remeber the crown does not exist in this district it's like Vatican City untouchable.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
What are you blabbering on about?

Ever heard of the Great Fire of London?
Or the blitz?

London-blitz-map.jpg

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
What are you blabbering on about?

Ever heard of the Great Fire of London?
Or the blitz?

London-blitz-map.jpg

Omg not London it's the city of london ffs. And I mean it's been sovereign for 1000 years. It's not even part of Britain. Yes it's in Britain but has it's own administration.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Omg not London it's the city of london ffs. And I mean it's been sovereign for 1000 years. It's not even part of Britain. Yes it's in Britain but has it's own administration.

I heard that too. A mate asked me where London is and replied in England, he said no, is not in England because technicaly is by itself. Even the Queen have to ask permission to go in. Also heard the same thing from other sources. Is like the Vatican, is in Italy but is its own nation. Washington DC is a District, meant to be a neutral territory, without a Voice or Vote. The people from DC werr allowed to vote somewhere around the 1970s. If I am not mistaken, the EU HQ in Brussels and Strasbourg have similar deal. Anyway, the European always make stuff way too complicated, perhaps intentional, so you have no idea on what they are upto.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Here is an interesting twist.

%%%%%%%%

Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller ordered a Pentagon-wide halt to cooperation with the transition of President-elect Biden, shocking officials across the Defense Department, senior administration officials tell Axios.

%%%%%%%%

One thing that I know is the Military is internaly divided. There is group that support the Militart Industrial Complex, the other want to end the Endless Wars madness and want to restore the Republic.

Interesting years ahead, would not be surprised if the USA end all broken up. The 2020s is going to be a hell of a decade.at a global scale.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Here is an interesting dilema, would you do it? My stance is, one big fat NO... I would not rat/snitch any of you. Do not care on what you believe, I will not do it.

My question to you is, would you?

%%%%%%

UK Home Secretary Priti Patel has encouraged neighbors to snitch on each other to police if they see others violating COVID rules over the Christmas period.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
A very dangerous situation. Define "Hate", what is your perceived definition, what is the "legal" definition. We all know what means but our views and opinions give similar (not identical and/or clear) defintions.

Imagine that your neighbor want you to chop a tree down because it blocks their view (to whatever) and turn you in for been hateful because you tell them to mind their own business. Also, could work the other way around.

Loud pipes perhap? How loud is loud?

%%%%%%%

Screenshot_20201218-131602_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20201218-131618_Samsung Internet.jpg

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Here is some interesting to see, do you know who are these 2 cats? In case you do not know, the gal is Ghislaine Maxwell and the chap is.... (drumroll please) Chief Justice Roberts from the Supreme Court.

John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice of the United States, was born in Buffalo, New York, January 27, 1955.

m48BrFMYTM.jpeg.jpg