Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Borrowed from google,

"Trumpism is a term for the political ideology, style of governance, political movement and set of mechanisms for acquiring and keeping power that are associated with the 45th United States president, Donald Trump, and his political base."

Trump bought quiet a unique style of authoritarianism and political style to the white house, quiet unique from the more regular Republican Presidents of the last century and as such giving his style it's own name has merit.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Yes KKK and white supremacists hate blake people that's obvious. But saying the proud boys and other groups like them are the same is total BS. It's the same line mainstream media are pumping out and you fall for there BS.

I'd like to believe you're being facetious but sadly that won't be the case. The proud boys aren't misrepresented by media, their actions and statements speak for themselves. Look at their clothes, protest signs, listen to the things they say and look at what they do. They target Muslims more than black folk currently but there is no doubt of their ideology. They want a world where white males come first. They call themselves patriots but they're just another bunch of white nationalists.

It must be great living in your fantasy land

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
So the proud boys target muslims. Doesn't that make you wonder something? Why?
Just apply a little reverse ideology with a speck of intelligence and you'll have your answer.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
No like I said previously they seem like a big circle jerk of tattoed macho men. Not my thing but each to their own.

I just hate how people get missrepresented.

Antifa will be yelling about how the government is corrupt and need to be taken down and removed (which is correct to some degree) and how communism is the way ect. They will literally say this on camera then the media will call them peacful protesters.

Then the proud boys hold a rally and they will say they just want to get their message out and show people what they're about (which is not discrimination or hate) and will actually try and just have a peaceful get together.
The media says TERRORISTS ARE MARCHING IN OUR CITY.

Yes the proud boys have got violent but that is because they get attacked first and violence is totally justified if you're being attacked.

How it all started was left/antifa types started to hold protests and marches. So the right/proud boys said well if they can do that we can do it too. So after a year or so the lefties didn't like right wing protests and marchs so they started showing up to them to try and silence the right.

The right never tried to silence left wing marches or protests.

And the media is backing the agressive left?
stop it.gif

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Just apply a little reverse ideology with a speck of intelligence and you'll have your answer.

Here's me thinking I was an atheist. Turns out I'm a Muslim, fancy that. You learn something new every day.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I'd like to believe you're being facetious but sadly that won't be the case. The proud boys aren't misrepresented by media, their actions and statements speak for themselves. Look at their clothes, protest signs, listen to the things they say and look at what they do. They target Muslims more than black folk currently but there is no doubt of their ideology. They want a world where white males come first. They call themselves patriots but they're just another bunch of white nationalists.

It must be great living in your fantasy land

So considering their leader is hispanic how do you come to that conclusion other than mainstream propaganda I mean media?

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS

I know why - it's fear. Fear implanted into them by a solid brainwashing. No different to Shane, you and Skydrol. Happens here in Australia too. Usually it's the folk that don't actually know any Muslims - like actually know them who behave this way. Convinced they are all trying to take over and impose Sharia law and Islam. It's ironic because most of them just want to live the way we do while being able to worship their own god and customs freely

There is no intelligence in applying a reverse ideology. That's just more of the same. The only ideology I like and try to live by is: do no harm

Last edited:

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
So considering their leader is hispanic how do you come to that conclusion other than mainstream propaganda I mean media?

So what? We're all from some sort of background all the way back to the cradle of civilisation. Doesn't mean anything aside giving you an extra sentence in a pointless debate. It's also a great strategy if you're a white supremacist group that doesn't want to be seen as a bunch of racist, misogynistic bigots even if it's whats printed on your shirts, in the words that you chant and how you behave. The hours of video footage and images of proud boys in action are not mainstream media propaganda, it's just footage and images of things that happened. Let me guess, they're just misunderstood........

So what exactly are the proud boys so proud about? What are they fighting for then? Womens lib?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
They don't masturbate!