Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
Practical impossibility refers that the ruling is unconstitutional. See 8th amendment.

As a fair ruling may not be possible within NY state, the supreme court will likely be involved yet again.

Hahaa (again). Trump is not being hung, drawn and quartered. Besides, the eighth amendment is only applicable to defendants in criminal cases, his NY CIVIL fraud case would not measure up. The "punishment" he is receiving is neither excessive, cruel nor unusual for a liar who commited multiple frauds over several years and now has to pay what he should have if he hadn't lied. Bigly.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
LOL. Again patently false.

Did you hear the one about the test the Don brags about? IF I was him I wouldn't be bragging about it.

And something to back that up,

[/URL]

Check the date on the story :)
To be fair, the articles emphasis is more about Biden’s physical health. I mean, we don’t really know how his cognitive or mental health is, because it appears he hasn’t or has refused to be tested by an independent doctor or doctors.
It‘s all very well that the people who are employed by him or the White House including his press secretary confirm that he is mentally capable, but does this count?

It would be similar to an employer charging the janitor he employs with the task of being the on-site Health and Safety Representative to oversee the well being of all employees on site. After all, the janitor is hardly likely to point out too many inefficiencies which may ultimately cost his employer and risk possible termination of his own position.

My example does hold water, as it happens the world over. Puppets, puppeteers and all that.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
To be fair, the articles emphasis is more about Biden’s physical health. I mean, we don’t really know how his cognitive or mental health is, because it appears he hasn’t or has refused to be tested by an independent doctor or doctors.
It‘s all very well that the people who are employed by him or the White House including his press secretary confirm that he is mentally capable, but does this count?

It would be similar to an employer charging the janitor he employs with the task of being the on-site Health and Safety Representative to oversee the well being of all employees on site. After all, the janitor is hardly likely to point out too many inefficiencies which may ultimately cost his employer and risk possible termination of his own position.

My example does hold water, as it happens the world over. Puppets, puppeteers and all that.

That's too logical.

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
Thanks, couldn’t remember the details of it.

The details are available here. Republicans didn't vote it down, after four months of bipartisan work the bill was passed in the Senate but their House Speaker Mike Johnson refused to put it up for a vote (on Trump's orders, because he want's the border to remain an issue for his campaign). So ONE Republican is blocking the bill from passing, on the orders of another who isn't even elected to any office.

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
Airstrike was referring to 4 years in office and 8 years for Obama, not 60 years.

Also I think the entire world knows that big business and business men do things that benefit them selves, it's no big secret.
But unlike all the others that sit in the shadows and keep ruining the US by sending jobs overseas and letting illegals in, Trump is actually trying to stop that
Russia, China and immigration are the least of the problems for the US currently, America is rotting from the inside out, and it is easier to set focus on external threats than internal

And oldie but a goodie

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute

FFS, just watch Biden's State of The Union address from March 7th 2024. He outwitted a room half full of Republican politicians. Again! In real time, thinking on his feet and ad-libbing. Or keep believing what bulshitters tell you instead of your own lying eyes and ears.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
But unlike all the others that sit in the shadows and keep ruining the US by sending jobs overseas and letting illegals in, Trump is actually trying to stop that.
And I'm still waiting for a reply why is it fine for Trump to employ illegals ?

Doubt he'll be stopping them when he employs them

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
The details are available here. Republicans didn't vote it down, after four months of bipartisan work the bill was passed in the Senate but their House Speaker Mike Johnson refused to put it up for a vote (on Trump's orders, because he want's the border to remain an issue for his campaign). So ONE Republican is blocking the bill from passing, on the orders of another who isn't even elected to any office.

That is BS.
I don't know why people like you have to lie.
It wasn't voted on because the bill was ****.
Just because some republicans tried to get across some of their wanted parts and in return had to let in the dems BS, that dosen't mean it was a good bill.
It was a **** bill and Trump knew it and wasn't going to concede to BULL ****.