Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VT s2 Exec, VX Calais II L67
What did it actually achieve? Interfering with things that didn't concern us fight some other c*nts war signing our children up for a life time of debt that gave corprate scum the right to own our countrys is what happened. Every war has been in aid of corprate scum getting richer.How has any war helped any Aussie or Kiwi?

Well the other alternative could have been that you'd be speaking either German or Japanese these days.

I think you miss the point of us commemorating Anzac day.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Maybe all the pro hamas supporters should attend a dawn service and find out, since there was a severe lack of diversity in attendance.

No arguments from me there but maybe we should force the Israeli's to attend as well.

But it proves my point that the lessons that were learned the hard way last century with the great loss of human life have been all but forgotten

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride

Baldoldfart

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY
No arguments from me there but maybe we should force the Israeli's to attend as well.

But it proves my point that the lessons that were learned the hard way last century with the great loss of human life have been all but forgotten
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” Just look at the last 50 years in the middle east, greed, self interest and the chosen ones. Looks like there will always be conflict.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Maybe there will be less wars when we aren't as reliant on oil?

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
Maybe there will be less wars when we aren't as reliant on oil?

I suspect that it will change Middle Eastern politics considerably. I was always amazed how quickly America would step in to fight injustices - when oil was involved. But didn’t do much if the country who was experiencing injustice had no oil.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
I suspect that it will change Middle Eastern politics considerably. I was always amazed how quickly America would step in to fight injustices - when oil was involved. But didn’t do much if the country who was experiencing injustice had no oil.

And they stepped out of the Middle East after they became self sufficient in oil because of the fracking boom. The US now has everything it needs (again) so it is turning inwards again like they were pre-WW2.

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
that is the sewage we have brought here well done . Why because some corpo wants more money. If they didn't f*ck its country would it be here in the first place do you feel safe walking down the street now?