Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Baldoldfart

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY
Doesn't matter if you support either of the old timers, The debates are sure to be interesting.
Although disappointing at the same time, Those are the 2 guys going for the top job, Surely there has to be better
Watch the orange man bully, talk over, intimidate and bluster his way through the whole debate. He will also pull some stunt with the audience ( be interesting how many red hats are in there). He will then have a presser after and state it was the best debate ever and how he won, and how "people are saying" and "everybody" said he won.
There is going to be a riot again after the election when Biden wins, the red hats and republicans have said they will not accept the election results. Republicans are on the cusp of wrecking democracy in America, self interest and corruption.

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
Watch the orange man bully, talk over, intimidate and bluster his way through the whole debate. He will also pull some stunt with the audience ( be interesting how many red hats are in there). He will then have a presser after and state it was the best debate ever and how he won, and how "people are saying" and "everybody" said he won.
There is going to be a riot again after the election when Biden wins, the red hats and republicans have said they will not accept the election results. Republicans are on the cusp of wrecking democracy in America, self interest and corruption.

Biden:
"Donald Trump lost two debates to me in 2020. Since then, he hasn’t shown up for a debate. Now he’s acting like he wants to debate me again.
Well, make my day, pal. I will even do it twice.
So, let’s pick the dates, Donald.
I hear you’re free on Wednesdays."

"Biden seized the initiative by defining the terms of the debate—limited to two candidates and microphones to be cut-off when the candidate is not speaking."

"Worse for Trump, the former president and his right-wing media boosters have created a “no-lose” framework for President Biden (as they did in 2020). They have created the false belief that Biden is senile and incapable of speaking without a teleprompter. They have apparently forgotten that when Biden went “off-script” in the previous two State of the Union addresses, he bested the entire GOP congressional caucus. Twice. Indeed, after the last State of the Union, they complained that Biden was too aggressive in his speech!"

Today's Edition Newsletter May 16, 2024

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
"Biden seized the initiative by defining the terms of the debate—limited to two candidates and microphones to be cut-off when the candidate is not speaking."
With no audence so it can be manipulated by a lying corput media can Biden speak for more than 2 minuates with out editing most of his speaches have a lot of edits in them if you watch them closely do you ever listen to what hes saying?
Most of you people are a bunch of warmongers How many wars did Trump start ? I gather you people are happy to send you children and grand children to fight the next war as we all know our silly politicans will volunteer them to fight.
Actions make a difference talk bs forever nothing happens,

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VT s2 Exec, VX Calais II L67
LOL, all media must be corrupt, but only those not openly supporting Trump right?

Media only ever post bits, here and there, never the whole bloody speech as that would be to long for a news segment. They do the same with Trump.

How many wars has Biden started? And please don't say Ukraine as the US had nothing to do with it.

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
why are the yanks funding the Ukraine war?

Last edited:

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah, how is that impeachment going?

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
Yeah, how is that impeachment going?
corrupt to the core unfortunately .Im only saying what I see happeneing .I cant sit here and say these pathetics are doing the right thing Im unsure of why you all think Biden and the democrates are so pure and honest?

Last edited:

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
LOL, all media must be corrupt, but only those not openly supporting Trump right?

Media only ever post bits, here and there, never the whole bloody speech as that would be to long for a news segment. They do the same with Trump.

How many wars has Biden started? And please don't say Ukraine as the US had nothing to do with it.

You have to agree somewhat that the media do favour Biden over Trump though.
Look at the questions they ask either of them, Biden gets soft questions, And sometimes struggles to answer them.
Trump gets tougher questions.
It's quite clear that Biden shouldn't even be in power, Yet it doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere, Yet the media says Trump isn't fit for office.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Neither is fit for office.

The difference between Biden and Trump is/was, one put himself in front of the Media to make a big song and dance about (what he perceived)he had achieved/done. The other doesn't and is just getting on with the job.

Trump likes to Trumpet, he puts himself in the media, makes big bold claims(many which have been proved to be total fabrications) and then wonders why the gets asked hard questions.
corrupt to the core unfortunately .Im only saying what I see happeneing .I cant sit here and say these pathetics are doing the right thing Im unsure of why you all think Biden and the democrates are so pure and honest?

I never said Biden was pure and honest. The GOP said they were going to impeach Biden when they got into power, they had all this dirt on him and yet, not a single article of Impeachment. Either the evidence is lacking or the GOP is totally incompetent.

US politics at it's most basic is corrupt. Nothing is done unless someone is getting something, they have just made it mostly legal. Senators will only vote for things if someone in their district or state will benefit. This is very common in the military industrial complex... X will vote for something because that something will be built in their state. Governors will offer tax incentives to companies to built in their state etc. It's all corruption depending on your point of view but in the US that is all legal.

So what we might see as corrupt is probably allowed in the US to some degree and seen as perfectly normal.

Politics is business in the US, just look at the billions of dollars spent on election campaigns.

Last edited:

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Not sure if this or the war thread is more appropriate?

But it's gonna get interesting in the middle east for a bit....

How long before they blame Israel for the crash?