Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jeff's 2004 VZ Acclaim

wattles

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Sv6 04
the chrome on the tail lights remind me of the fords :p

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
looking good mate, love the chrome at the back, makes you do a double take on it, in response to your question, i didnt clear coat it, i just gave it a coat of primer and 2 coats of black, and it is holding up fine, only been a couple months though, i dont have any credit to txt you either

jaffassv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V
So what's been going on here? Pretty quiet................

sexyvz

Sexy VZ in the making.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Executive
did you have to change much to fit the vy executive tail light in? because i want some of those black altezza lights too. lol

2004_VZ_Acclaim

Bonkers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
So what's been going on here? Pretty quiet................
i agree, whats the deal?
Explanation please?
Haha has been a while ey. Nothing new to report though. Lost license. Lost interest in the car. Got license back. Interest slowly creeping back, but just basic maintenance, when the tax finally comes back i might spend something on the car. :blah blah:

did you have to change much to fit the vy executive tail light in? because i want some of those black altezza lights too. lol

Sorry for the really late reply. Nah haha i just took these ones out, taped up what i didn't want painted and spray painted with the night shade stuff,not to much to look like cop bait,but enough to look different in a sense. :cops: don't like it but.