Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jesse's Red hot VY S Pack

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
sweet looking car man
i got a simliar one only its completely stock and in manual
also its doesnt have an lsd which is really annoying
does anyone know if the manuals came with an lsd or did only the autos get it??

Ranga22

Jesse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II S pack
caliper paint or high heat resistant paint is better for it but anyway i guess that works too and yeah i know about the bar ive got an ss front :)

Oh yeah for sure its better, but spending six dollars to get your engine bay looking awsome without any problems? **** im not complaining :) and honestly me and my mates have been experimenting with lots of different spray paints for rims/trims/engine bays etc and the 3 dollar autobarn stuff is actually one of the best for holding its colour providing you prep properly

Ranga22

Jesse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II S pack
Getting spoiler holes and lion badge holes welded by Bayside Auto Styling ASAP, also just baught a Redback Catback exhaust :)

2002VY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY Exec
Getting spoiler holes and lion badge holes welded by Bayside Auto Styling ASAP, also just baught a Redback Catback exhaust :)

Nice looking ride man. Love the bonnet!
Where did ya buy the redback from? Ive been looking at the ones on ebay but wasnt sure on them.
What exactly did ya buy?

Ranga22

Jesse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II S pack
its a 2.5inch genuine catback (aparently) its from ebay but yeah we will see how it goes next tuesday

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
nice S pack mate, very clean and put together, is your hood a metal one or a fibreglass? and whered ya get that badboy from, ive been pondering getting one for mine for a very long time but just cant seem to convince myself

Ranga22

Jesse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II S pack
lol thanks mate, need to get some decent photos tho hate the ones i have been taken from my crappy phone :S and its from HSP Ute lids in Melb, its fibreglass mate the steel ones iv heard dont fit very well generally and add weight etc so went the fibreglass, its top quality and actually a legal, but yeah great way to add some more face to the front end of the car :)

Ranga22

Jesse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II S pack
Just had my cars exterior detailed by Bayside Auto Styling, really top job and a really great bunch of guys doing an awsome thing for the car community, would strongly reccomend them to anyone interested in a top job for a P plater price range :D

YZ250

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS CREWMAN
OK here it is Learn to spell criticism

Thats it there aint no more, a great car mate !

Personally speaking dont bother spending your money on adding VZ SS Guards etc, stick to what the car already has and put it into more hardcore Mods that not many others try or do. You can add the VZ Gaurds and this an that and in the end it would be just a VY with Jigsaw parts as we call them around here.

IDEA # 1
Ever thought of putting all your money into a Tilt Front for your VY ? So the whole front becomes one piece and tilts when opening , a great Mod, that was done on all Vehicles many years ago. Just my two cents and I hope you understand where i'm coming from