Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jesus christ!! When are hrt going to wake the hell up????

Phreddy

Bye SV6 - still love you
Reaction score
Website
www.asr-audio.com.au
Members Ride
VS-II Statey-8
How many times are we going to witness HRT losing races IN THE PITS, before they SACK the USELESS WASTES OF SPACE the have in there swinging the spanners?? :upyours:

Seriously, my 12 year old son could do a better job than these clowns....

Engines blowing up, wheels falling off.... What is it going to take to get these useless pricks SACKED and get some people in there who actually have a clue.....

Their pit crew has cost them the championship for more years that I can recall, and they're supposed to be the experts! Jesus, we see Triple Eight jump into brand new cars and blitz the paddock - Why?? Because they have their act together!! I can't stand the fact that those pair of faggots are driving Holdens now, but at least their pit crew have their heads screwed on properly.

HRT - you're a bloody joke - and a very bad tasting one as well. If I had my way, you'd ALL be looking for a job - from the top down.

Pack of bloody clowns.... Couldn't organise a root in a brothel.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
you've been Walkinshaw'd :rofl:

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
I think HRT are just about broke :)

Veriton

Reaction score
Members Ride
5.7L VZ
I've never wanted to celebrate Lowndes and Whincup, however now they're in Holdens I can roar on GO YOU BLOODY CHAMPIONS!!!! (although secretly I've always liked Lowndes cause he's a Holden at heart :D).

crazybiker

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore V6
I've never wanted to celebrate Lowndes and Whincup, however now they're in Holdens I can roar on GO YOU BLOODY CHAMPIONS!!!! (although secretly I've always liked Lowndes cause he's a Holden at heart :D).

I agree :)

Phreddy

Bye SV6 - still love you
Reaction score
Website
www.asr-audio.com.au
Members Ride
VS-II Statey-8
HAH!! Yes, as usual I've been a little restrained.... ;)

Immortality - good one, but I'm afraid I don't get it.... :unsure:

As far as Clowndes being Holden at heart - as far as I recall, when he FIRST went to the "dark side" people were banging on about how he was a deep down Ford man - apparently a GT Cortina parked in his garage or something... (???) I just wish the tosser would make up his mind. (oh, as well as Bright, Bargwanna, Ingall, and several others who don't spring to mind right now...) I was under the impression that a good proportion of this form of the sport was "allegiance" and "loyalty"....

(although I couldn't be happier that Dumbrell is in a Ford this season! LOL!!)

Although I guess with the fans, I've found quite a mix of those who are loyal to "the badge", compared with those who align with a particular driver or team.

Heh - and Shane - if HRT ARE just about broke, it bloody serves them right. They've sure as hell been wasting a lot of money paying those knob-heads, so tough. Screw 'em. :thumbsup:

The main trouble is, if 2010 is just going to be another season of "the Jamie and Craig Show", then I've lost interest already I'm afraid.

marcdon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Evec 05
HRT have been having financial problems for years. That is why Skaife sold it back to Walkinshaw (i think that is what immortality was getting at) the only four guys that actually know whats going on in that team are the two ***n awesome drivers and the two engineers...the rest are a bunch of idiots. As for lowndes being "holden" at heart, the wank went to ford for the big pay rise, The king and HRT tought him everything he knows and he threw it in their faces and signed on the dark side. Whincup is without a doubt the best driver V8s have seen in a while, to come out first race in a brand new car and win is very unlikely.
I love V8s but it isnt really about the cars anymore, same engine, same tyres, same gears, different shell and little bits here and there that are different.

Veriton

Reaction score
Members Ride
5.7L VZ
Yeah, part of the issue these days are that they're "controlling" everything these days; motor, brakes, fluid, wheels, tyres, etc. However the bonus to this is that is basically puts it all down to the driver and their pit crew, cars are on a level base and it comes down to skill.

dirt drifter

white trash hillbillie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L M6 VS 6L M6
ya gotta admit tander was really unlucky when one of his air-jacks sunk in that expansion joint or whatever it was that made a pit crew member manually jack up the rear of his car, and lose the jack handle, and crawl under it without some form of stands, and send garth to the back of the grid.
a few inches parked back or forward and it would have been one less shermozzle for hrt that wkend, i would have thought one of the pit crew would have spotted a strip of silastic in the middle of their pit bay as wide as ya foot but anyway.
i'll say this much about dumbrell, anyone who sees their own brother get paralysed for life in a formula ford, and despite that stays on racing cars for a living. has got some balls