Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jetski Trailer damage Grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

Nanoxcel

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Perfect weather for a ride today, reversed my car up the drive way to hook up my ski, when i pulled my jetski up to my towball i noticed my car was to far over, jumped back in to move it over and bang my ski had rolled forward and put a 5c piece size mark on my rear bumper from the threaded rod on the towbar hitch, was pissing me off that much looking at it i have covered it with some stickers, just after a few opinions from you guys wehther this is terrible looking or not?

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Seriously that looks horrendous!

Reaper

Last edited:

veessv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS, VE SSV
I would of just got the bar fixed but thats me, get a mobile bumper repair guy to come out and fix it would only cost 100 or so, its only a bit of bog, paint, clear and cut to blend and good as new

Nanoxcel

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
I would of just got the bar fixed but thats me, get a mobile bumper repair guy to come out and fix it would only cost 100 or so, its only a bit of bog, paint, clear and cut to blend and good as new

Really? thought it would be more work then that, ill definitely try get one to come fix it then. Removed the freak and southerncross, gonna leave the 2 round stickers until i get it fixed, the dent pisses me off to much lol

wedgee

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV redline ute in Phantom
A piece of blue gaffer tape would look better than any of those stickers :p .... but that's just me

Seriously though , Get a mat that you would use at the gym (or any thick dense foam kinda thing) for stretching etc, cut a relief for the boot lock mechanism and let it hang out over your rear bar when hooking up the trailer. At least it would stop it happening again and you can just leave it in the garage when not in use.

Trevor 062

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE S2 SSV REDLINE & 07 VZ ACCLAIM WAGON
+2 for looks ****.