Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jobs- help and advice

elemeNtz

It's my first day :3
Reaction score
Members Ride
responsibly
As previously said as for some work experience
You could even speak with company about working for them or offering your services on the weekend; that wouldn't interfere (presumably) with your current job and gives you some experience also

good luck!

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Could you remove your name/address and inbox me a copy of your resume. I would just like to check the layout and maybe offer some advice.

2005vzute

Djabringyagrogalong
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2005 VZ Ute M6
sashyre's good at this stuff:)

piston_broke

Reaction score
Members Ride
ssv ute , Range Rover Vogue
! Another thing you could try is offering to do a days work for free so they can see what you are like. I know of a few people who have gotten jobs doing that.

Good bit of advice there as well, just to get your foot in a door somewhere, sometimes even if it means working for a **** of a boss, to get that basic work experience.
Things have changed a bit these days, but all these sort of jobs i used to get having a few beers at the pub, ironically is where you're at now, where i've never so much as filled out a resume or asked for a reference yet, simply cause i've never had to.
Basically it's sort of a matter of being in the right place at the right time, even if it might mean going down to the local now and then to blow the froth off a few coldies.
Then just ask around, talk to people, even the publican etc etc.

GenReaper

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.AusHeli.com
Members Ride
VY SS Series II Wagon
I know a couple of supervisors, ill give them a hoy and show them this thread.

gonnaenodathat

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 50th anniversary Manual FG XR6T
agency work will be your best chance ! get the odd shift here and there to get in the door when they're desperate ! be flexible ! after a while, you'll have a feel for the job and you have a better chance of getting in the door so to speak ! :)