Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jonesy's VX I Quicksilver S Pack

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
picked up some ss headlights today while im in brissy, very happy with it. Also had my car serviced today, got a bit of a shock when the mechanic told me it was costing me $680 but he did the 140,000 service plus turned off my airbag light and ran a diagnostic, also put new wiper blades on, changed the brake fulid, and the radiator fluid and my power steering fluid. Dad says the cars never run so well look forward to driving it when i get back :)

Peace

Needsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 VT Commodore Acclaim
Sounds like he gave it a good work over mate. I'm just about due for my 120,000 not looking forward to it cause from what I've heard it can be quite an expensive one

Jonesy484

Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah they aren't cheap

Jonesy484

Reaction score
Members Ride
This car is screaming out for black headlights

funny you say that nath, i have a set coming back on the work pallet from bisbane ;)

Jonesy484

Reaction score
Members Ride
its getting lowered! came home tonight to find a lovely speeding fine, first one ever! so this weekend the car has cost me over 1k and i haven't even driven it!!!

Needsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 VT Commodore Acclaim
Ouch man that's gotta hurt. My worst day was two speeding fines. one on the way to work and one on the way home. That was a c**t of a day lol

kea83

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II S
Hey mate, just read through this thread- nice ride. Ive got the same VX S in quicksilver bought a couple of months ago.

Your paint looks almost brand new- is there anything special you like to use on it?

Jonesy484

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey mate, just read through this thread- nice ride. Ive got the same VX S in quicksilver bought a couple of months ago.

Your paint looks almost brand new- is there anything special you like to use on it?

Haha cheers mate the paint is far from new, it actually is due for a re-spray soon the only thing i use is atm is armor all polish, works well.